Heroes and 4400

• jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      i get the funny feeling feeling the Hereos show is so much similar to 4400.

Like a copycat. Anyone watch 4400...

WOw i was amazed, i love it. addicted.. While i play i seem to watch it and its helping my game..

LOL
  • 9 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I love heroes but I don't like 4400 at all. The actors are bad and the little girl is annoying. ;) (And it's from Spielberg who I don't like also.) ^^
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      really?

ok i just see some real simularities.

I love Heroes too actually, but i just find its copy cat like.

Mind you the acting is better, but the story line with 4400 makes up for it.
    • Barne
      Barne
      Bronze
      I haven't seen Hereos yet, will check it out since i heard some good things about it. The 4400 however... yeah i really like it, however i must admit the first 2 seasons were WAY better in my opinion, now it just seems to be dragging along if you ask me. Hope it picks up soon. Still i eagerly await every next episode, something that not many serries have done for me lately! Hope the new one will be uploaded soon since it's aired today.
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      The 4400 was great and all but c´mon heroes is just a new level of greatness. I have seen the first season and can´t wait to get my hands on the next one. Heroes is so much better then anything I have ever seen. If you haven´t seen it yet WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Heroes is really great but Lost is better. I like it more. :)

I fear that Season 2 won't be as good as Season 1. :/
      The best thing was Clairs father who changed from evil to good and he is the guy why I love Heroes so much.

Btw what do you think of Rome? I love the brutality. :)
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      Haven´t seen lost only a couple of episodes in the middle and that was a blowout. Guess you have to follow it to get the idea. Haven´t really seen Rome either but I ordered the box yesterday cause I think it´s my kind of show. If you are hungry to check out something else Jericho is quite promising. About heroes there will be a spinoff named Heroes Origins that will focus more on the characters, hope they will make something good of it.
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      ROME was awesome, yes good choice.

Never seen lost, but i may now.

Im up to season 4 on 4400 so 13 episodes and then on to another program.

I loved The Wire as well, waiting for season 5.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well I have to admit that I only watched 4400 synchronized onto german so this may be the problem. (It often is really bad synchronized.)
      Only watched it until they got to the spaceship. (Probably end on season 1.)

Lost is a bit different and much more complicated.
      I recommend you this blog which you can read after each episode but don' t read the newest entries because it's about season 4 which isn't aired yet. (I loved the mystic things in Lost.)

http://lost-and-gone-forever.blogspot.com/
    • Barne
      Barne
      Bronze
      I've gone and watched a bunch of episodes now of Heroes and yup i'm hooked heh. I like it more then the 4400 now since as i already said i think that serrie is starting to drag along now. However it does feel a bit like a copycat indeed, but it's still great.