This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Payout withdrawl on Party Poker

• vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      There's this condition on the payout for PartyPoker:

"On PartyPoker you have to earn 15% of the amount in PartyPoints until you can cash out the money. This does not apply if you play regularly on PartyPoker."

Firstly, is this 15% of what I got paid ($145 - therefore roughly 22 points)? Also what is considered a "regular" player on PartyPoker? I deposited my own money there not via PokerStrategy (before I knew of you guys) but rarely play on the site. Basically I just want to know if I can withdraw the money without having to play (I've never withdrawn from the site before so I don't want to try yet).

Vinnie
  • 1 reply
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey vinnie,

now, from what I know, the restriction you're talking about only applies to cash out for the $50 starting capital - safest and probably quickest way to find out though is to contact Party customer support and asking them directly :)

Hadi