This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

playing deep stack

• SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      Hey I have recently been playing a lot deep stack, noticed there are a lot of differences for example if i raise for example with T9s and get a reraisze from tight player i can put him on a good premium hand and i call because of the implied odds.
      so ok this one is what i expect my good opponents to do too, so now its makes it very hard to put somone on a range of hands and problematic to play postflop because its a very big pot now, i can not usualy be sure that i am ahead so protecting the hand is very risky, and usually its a contbet and check turn and river.

could u explain this topic to me?
  • 2 replies
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      dude ur calling a raise from a player who has position on u with better cards . if he is good do u think he is going to donk off his stack with just 1 pair of aces if u make some kinda of hand ?

that is the question u need to ask urself when u make that call .
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      yeh u right i forgot to say i not always call in position and against a player i have high implied odds( he might be loose, but if ihave a loose image i might win his whole stack)