A Second Chance?

• jacknash98
      Hi id like to ask you if its possible for me to get a second attempt with the $50 starting capital?
      I was given $50 at bet365 but i noticed a lot of the money gets used up in the rake taken during hands. I felt a lot of money reduced because i didnt have a rakeback. I followed the strategies i learnt here and raised with 2 queens but the other player had 2 aces. I had a few bad beats like this and lost the $50. Please could you allow me the opportunity to try one last time? Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • Xidjo
      Yeah, well, they got you chance to start, you wasted it... You don't blindly follow strategies, you use them to make your play better, to upgrade your skills. By the way, what limit did you play with $50? I had very sick beats too, but I didn't lose it all, in fact I managed to recover. Do you try to follow bankroll management and play limits that you have to play?

Though, I think there's something about another $100, just invite someone, probably your friend, who want to start learning poker and you'll get additional funds, but maybe you would waste them again?

Best regards,
    • Hadi
      Hi jacknash98,

unfortunately, we can't simply hand out a second starting capital - in irregular intervals, we will offer a second $50 to a select number of players, so you might not quite be out of luck yet.

Another alternative is to cash in a bit of your own money and profit from our first deposit bonus :)