This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan FDB: Number of hands

• 4 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Well PS advise that it is approx 28% rakeback therefore you have to rake about $600/0.28=$2142 so from your own database you can probably work it out how many hands are needed.

Someone who plays the limit can probably give a more accurate picture.

Actually i think it releases at $10 for every $35 in rake so that would be $2100 in rake.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      You're correct: it's 10$ bonus for every 35$ generated. :)
      Actually; it's relevant to MTTs/SNGs imo and may be a bit different in cash games - there you get points and every 600 points mean $10, but that iPoker-specific points distribution system makes it very complicated to calculate (the loser you play, the more points you get)...

PS: dont forget you can exchange your points for cash also.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      You're correct: it's 10$ bonus for every 35$ generated. :)
      Actually; it's relevant to MTTs/SNGs imo and may be a bit different in cash games - there you get points and every 600 points mean $10, but that iPoker-specific points distribution system makes it very complicated to calculate (the loser you play, the more points you get)...

PS: dont forget you can exchange your points for cash also.
      Isn't it $5/600?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I've just checked Titan's webpage and it's like you said:
      600 TP = $5
      what means you need to generate (600/17)$ rake = $35.3 to get $5...

It's strange because our website (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/titan-poker/download) says it's $10 for $35 generated, so it seems to be quite inaccurate ^^

Thank you caltabiano; I'll forward it to our admins :)