Titan FDB: Number of hands

• 4 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Well PS advise that it is approx 28% rakeback therefore you have to rake about $600/0.28=$2142 so from your own database you can probably work it out how many hands are needed.

Someone who plays the limit can probably give a more accurate picture.

Actually i think it releases at $10 for every $35 in rake so that would be $2100 in rake.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      You're correct: it's 10$ bonus for every 35$ generated. :)
      Actually; it's relevant to MTTs/SNGs imo and may be a bit different in cash games - there you get points and every 600 points mean $10, but that iPoker-specific points distribution system makes it very complicated to calculate (the loser you play, the more points you get)...

PS: dont forget you can exchange your points for cash also.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      You're correct: it's 10$ bonus for every 35$ generated. :)
      Actually; it's relevant to MTTs/SNGs imo and may be a bit different in cash games - there you get points and every 600 points mean $10, but that iPoker-specific points distribution system makes it very complicated to calculate (the loser you play, the more points you get)...

PS: dont forget you can exchange your points for cash also.
      Isn't it $5/600?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I've just checked Titan's webpage and it's like you said:
      600 TP = $5
      what means you need to generate (600/17)$ rake = $35.3 to get $5...

It's strange because our website (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/titan-poker/download) says it's $10 for $35 generated, so it seems to be quite inaccurate ^^

Thank you caltabiano; I'll forward it to our admins :)