HUD of Holdem Manager

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      I have just bought Holdem Manager and I would like some help to understand how to using the HUD in a way that I can benefit during my session of SNGs.
      For start which stats are suggested in SNGs tournaments?
      Because I am a beginner is it advised to using very few basic stats?
      How to set up the stats? (with different colors for different level es. VPIP <8 dark green, <25 light green, ....)
      Also, how to read the stats for HM? Or better how the stats can tell me which players I am facing and how to take vantage from that?
      There is a guide on PS to understand more about how to use and take the max vantage out the power of HM?
      Thx :heart:
  • 6 replies
    • tvalberg
      tvalberg
      Bronze
      Hi

Im quite a newbie myself, but for now i have set up my HUD like this:

1st line: VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD/open call
      2nd line Steal/fold flop/fold turn/fold river/hands

VPIP ive set the threshold at 20, below red, above green
      AF i've set a threshold at 0,7, below green above red

At least this is my setup for now. There is probably other important values i should include, butr for now i dont want to loose overview with having to much on my HUD.

I might be wrong but i would say VPIP, PRF, AF, WTSD and Steal are the most important ones.

I also tend to use the Active Player list for more in depth stats when needed.

Hope it helps
    • tvalberg
      tvalberg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Also, how to read the stats for HM? Or better how the stats can tell me which players I am facing and how to take vantage from that?
      There is a guide on PS to understand more about how to use and take the max vantage out the power of HM?
      When you reach Silver status, there is a nice Article that explains the use of Elephant stats wich is basically the same values.

There is also some infor here:
      http://www.badvariance.com/poker-tracker-holdem-manager-hud-stats/
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      You also need to configure HUD filters in the HUD options, this alters the stats for the number of players at the table, you can therfore see how loose people play at the table gets shorter.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      watch the video callled stats in sng by chenny8888 if you can.

I start with my preset deepstack stats:

VP/PFR/3Bet/handcount
      Cbet/Fold to Cbet/AF/WTSD

then when it gets down to 20BB and less (table average) i switch it to my shortstack stats (shortstats):

VP/PFR/3Bet/limpfold/handcount
      COsteal/BUsteal/SBsteal/fold SB to steal/fold BB to steal

if i'm feeling lazy i just use my shortstats, the top line of this has the main stats i use.

I reckon limpfold is underratted and gets me quite a bit of sweet sweet $$
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tvalberg
      Hi

Im quite a newbie myself, but for now i have set up my HUD like this:

1st line: VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD/open call
      2nd line Steal/fold flop/fold turn/fold river/hands

VPIP ive set the threshold at 20, below red, above green
      AF i've set a threshold at 0,7, below green above red

At least this is my setup for now. There is probably other important values i should include, butr for now i dont want to loose overview with having to much on my HUD.

I might be wrong but i would say VPIP, PRF, AF, WTSD and Steal are the most important ones.

I also tend to use the Active Player list for more in depth stats when needed.

Hope it helps
      Hi, how you set for below and up? I mean below <20 and above? <inf?
      Thx :heart: to u all guys ;)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bradomurder
      watch the video callled stats in sng by chenny8888 if you can.

I start with my preset deepstack stats:

VP/PFR/3Bet/handcount
      Cbet/Fold to Cbet/AF/WTSD

then when it gets down to 20BB and less (table average) i switch it to my shortstack stats (shortstats):

VP/PFR/3Bet/limpfold/handcount
      COsteal/BUsteal/SBsteal/fold SB to steal/fold BB to steal

if i'm feeling lazy i just use my shortstats, the top line of this has the main stats i use.

I reckon limpfold is underratted and gets me quite a bit of sweet sweet $$
      Hi, unfortunately I don't have the status to watch that video. :( There is anything for my bronze level that I may have look at?