ok i am sick

• jorokadilaka
      jorokadilaka
      Bronze
      i passed the qui 5 days ago and from the moment i pass it I AM FUCKIN WAITING REGISTERING ID-CHECKING ACTIVATING AND WAITING I AM SICK OF THIS ALL first i registered at full tilt and i reveived this
      PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team,
      03.05.10 22:30: Hello jorokadilaka,

Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer the 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account, as your registration with them is incomplete. You still have to register for a real money account by entering your personal details.

1. Log in to the Full Tilt software
      2. On top, in the menu, go to "Account" and then "Modify Personal Details"
      3. Fill out the form and save it
      4. You can now close the window

Please make sure that your email address has been validated. You should have received an email from Full Tilt Poker regarding this. If you don't have this email, you can request a new validation email in the "Account" menu.

Once you've validated your email address and entered your personal details, please contact me again and tell me your Player ID on Full Tilt Poker. I will then transfer your 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account.

Kind regards,
      PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team

Ps. Should you need help at any stage, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. My colleagues and I would be happy to assist you further.
      jorokadilaka,
      04.05.10 17:11: hello 10x my acc in full tilt poker is jorokadilaka send me the starting capital there and 10x again cool staff
      Thomas,
      04.05.10 17:25: Dear jorokadilaka,

You have passed the quiz on PokerStrategy.com and thereby won your $50 starting capital. The transfer of the $50 is prepared but currently put on hold as we are waiting for the confirmation of your registration data, the ID-Check.

To be able to keep and finance the high standards in terms of poker education, which makes PokerStrategy.com members amongst others the most successful online players, we have to ask for an age and identity proof prior to the $50 transfer.

Thereby multiple registrations aiming to get the $50 repeatedly will be avoided. Money which we cannot invest into new articles, poker videos, coachings and promotions otherwise.

In addition, the ID-Check is necessary in order to confirm your personal details, to show that you are at least 18 years old and are receiving the starting capital for the first time.

For this, please use our ID-Check upload feature:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/upload

Or send us an email from your email address (the one you registered at PokerStrategy.com) to the following email address:
      security@pokerstrategy.com

Please upload or attach a scanned photo, cellphone photo or a photo taken via webcam or digicam of a document confirming your age and address as given to us when you registered at PokerStrategy.com

Please send us one of the following documents:

* the front and back side of your ID card
      * your passport
      * the front and back side of your drivers licence

Please provide only colour pictures as monochrome copies are difficult to read and have been misused for fraud in the past unfortunately.

If the address on the document is different from the address you registered at PokerStrategy.com, then please attach a proof of residence document. This can be for example a (gas, electricity, telephone) bill or bank statement addressed to you.

You can be assured that the information sent will be treated confidentially and only used in context of the ID-Check.

More information regarding our Privacy Policy can be found here:
      Data Protection (Privacy) Policy

Best regards,
      Thomas
      jorokadilaka,
      04.05.10 19:17: hi again i've got this issue-i read that
      If the address on the document is different from the address you registered at PokerStrategy.com, then please attach a proof of residence document. This can be for example a (gas, electricity, telephone) bill or bank statement addressed to you.
      i am from bulgaria but i live in greece and we live together in a house with friends but the bills aren't comming on my name
      i could send you picture of the bill from the internet company but it's gonna be on my friend's name 10x for understanding i am not trying to cheat the system or something i just want to start playing poker for real money
      Thomas,
      05.05.10 09:59: Dear jorokadilaka,

Thank you for your reply.

Do you have any bills in your name, like a mobile phone bill or other documents, that can proof your residence?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
      Thomas
      jorokadilaka,
      05.05.10 10:38: actually i have a document (GREEK TAX NUMBER) i could send you picture of it and it says that i live here is it ok?
      Thomas,
      05.05.10 11:03: Dear jorokadilaka,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, that document could proof your address.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
      Thomas
      after i done all they asked me i received this :
      PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team,
      07.05.10 12:30: Hello jorokadilaka,

Unfortunately, we were unable to transfer your free $50 starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account, as it's not tracked to PokerStrategy.com.

You may have forgotten to use our bonus code when you registered with them. Regretfully, we cannot do much to improve this situation.

However, you can certainly register at another of our poker rooms and receive the free $50 starting capital there. A list of available poker rooms, along with instructions on how to create an account, can be found here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

Simply download the poker software of your choice and follow the instructions on how to register a player account.

Once registered, please reply to this ticket with the name of the poker room and your username with them. I will then transfer your free $50 starting capital.

Kind regards,
      PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team

Ps. Should you need help at any stage, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. My colleagues and I would be happy to assist you further.
      jorokadilaka,
      07.05.10 14:21: and how do i get that bonus code that i must put when i register at party poker for example???
      jorokadilaka,
      07.05.10 14:29: okay i made ACC on party poker too but when i clicked on the deposit now button (as you show in the tutorial how to get the 50$) it gave me ERROR and still nothing my FULLTILT ACC is jorokadilaka and my PARTY POKER ACC is jorokadilaka PLEASE do something I D K what cuz i starting to think that its gonna be some scam lie that bonus sry for my bad words but already 5 days i am TRYING REGISTERING ACTIVATING SENDING MY PERSONAL DATA AND STUFF AND STILL I DIDNT GET NOTHING PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME AND TELL ME WHAT I MUST DO REGISTERING ACTIVATING AND SHIT!!!
      what to do???to calm down?
  • 6 replies
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      Dude... it's not their fault if you can't follow some registration instructions.
      Had you registered to fulltilt using PS bonus code, you would have gotten your money by now.

All the best. :spade:
    • jorokadilaka
      jorokadilaka
      Bronze
      dude cmon i am not retarded for sure i used the PS150 code in both of the sites (full tilt and party poker) when i was making the registration
    • Xidjo
      Xidjo
      Bronze
      I lol'd at this irl.

Work your brains kid, write an e-mail to Full Tilt Poker with question if your account is connected to PokerStrategy.com. If they confirm, then copy that e-mail to ticket and all will be just fine. :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hello jorokadilaka,

from what I can see, you will receive the $50 on another platform and according to your ticket response that's ok for you - so I assume this issue is solved :)

Hadi
    • jorokadilaka
      jorokadilaka
      Bronze
      okay its finnaly alright i got them at partypoker and everything is just fine sry that i got this rage :( noobish from me... i have this questionA i writed to the support team i live with few guys (from greece from poland) and they play poker too when i told them that u can take starting capital from here they was like WAW WE WANT TOO so i said to them that i must check if its true not some scam and today i showed them and they want to register too.
      they have their own papers and 1 of them its living on the same adress and the other 1 is with us from 1 month but he has ordinary papers too
      my question is if it is gonna be some kinda problem if they want to register too (they are gonna use their personal laptops) althought we are using the same router for the internet any 1 can explain me
      i dont want to get banned or something cuz i tryied to cheat the system
    • Xidjo
      Xidjo
      Bronze
      Write ticket to customer support about your question. I am 100% sure that they will gladly explain everything to you. :)