Pokerstars trying trick you (Stealing money)

• Tetrani
      Tetrani
      Bronze
      Hello folks

Double check if you deposit from pokerstars.

I did deposit in danish crones, 132DKK.
      Pokerstars took 132GBP (1150DKK) from my bank account. I wrote to support and they promissed to fix the issue. Then they "steal" another 132GBP.
      I've got my first 1150DKK back, but still missing 1150DKK (132GBP) for about 2 weeks now, and they wont give me the money.
      So people out there, dont trust pokerstars!
  • 12 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Tetrani,

I can gareentee you that PokerStars would not have done this on purpose. Sorry for the inconvience but PokerStars is the biggest poker platform in the market and they don't need to steal money. I'm guessing it was a small mistake, wether it was a typo on your behalf or something on their side. Hope you get it sorted and don't be dis-heartend by this because it really is a great site and I 100% recommend it. I play on it daily and haven't had any problems with withdrawing or depositing.

Regards,

Kyle
    • Tetrani
      Tetrani
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey Tetrani,

I can gareentee you that PokerStars would not have done this on purpose. Sorry for the inconvience but PokerStars is the biggest poker platform in the market and they don't need to steal money. I'm guessing it was a small mistake, wether it was a typo on your behalf or something on their side. Hope you get it sorted and don't be dis-heartend by this because it really is a great site and I 100% recommend it. I play on it daily and haven't had any problems with withdrawing or depositing.

Regards,

Kyle
      I didnt have any problems before this, I just want people to double check.
      I've waited for my money for about 2 weeks now, its $200+, and I kind of need that money for living, you know?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I 100% understand your frustration.

I'm guessing you have contacted PokerStars support?
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      They got million from rake profit everyday, dont you think its a bit weird to steal $200 from your account?

Like you are earning million $$$ a day, n would u go out n steal your client $200? It must be a technical mistake. Dont worry they will give u back.
    • Tetrani
      Tetrani
      Bronze
      Ive waited for another week now I think, I didnt see my money yet. They continue telling me that they are gonna email me when they got a solution, but they dont.
      I'm having no money for living atm, I allready told em, but they dont care.
      Pokerstars support is the worst support ive ever been into.
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      maybe you have a multiple-currency account and the GBP is in the... GBP account. Have a look!
    • Tetrani
      Tetrani
      Bronze
      No I dont, I never played with GBP :-)
      But that doesnt complain that they taken 132GBP twice from me, and only giving me back 132GBP, not 264GBP. But guess what, they took the 132DKK (The right amount) before I got back my first 132GBP.

This is sick.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      well I don't understand one thing, how can anyone take your money from your bank account without your involvement? if you deposited 132, how can pokerstars take 264? it's not like they log in to your bank account and take any amount they want.... can anyone explain this?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey again,

I don't think anyone here can explain.
      The only people that can help with this situation is PokerStars.
      Just communicate with them. Try stay calm and just talk with them. They will eventually find out where they went wrong.

Regards and hope it sorts it self out,

Kyle.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tetrani
      No I dont, I never played with GBP :-)
      But that doesnt complain that they taken 132GBP twice from me, and only giving me back 132GBP, not 264GBP. But guess what, they took the 132DKK (The right amount) before I got back my first 132GBP.

This is sick.
      First tell the whole story, second it can happen that it says drawn 2 times but it actually is only taken 1 time and 3rd they wont steal 200 dollar lol
    • Igorica
      Igorica
      Bronze
      First of all, i cant see the option in cashier for depositing in DKK. This is simply your mistake and you will get your money back shortly. Some of my friend play regulary on PS and the nevere had a problem with cash deposits and cashouts.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      pokerstars would never steal from a brother