havent got my 50$ for over a week

• 6 replies
    • Xidjo
      Xidjo
      Bronze
      You must register to one of listed pokerrooms by making new account. Also you must use PokerStrategy.com referral number. After you register they mostly will ask for your ID check, in fact if you follow instructions through site you'd be done by now.

If something is missing, then send ticket to customer support, they will be more than happy to help you out. :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Xidjo
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey oroto1,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • gbern25
      gbern25
      Basic
      I dont understand Why I didnt passed the ID check I uploaded a passport and im 25 years old and I live in UK.
    • oroto1
      oroto1
      Bronze
      Thanks guys !

i just found an email in my junk mail asking for an id check.

problem solved.
    • gbern25
      gbern25
      Basic
      OR is it because my nationality is lithuanian if it is I couuld send my proof of adress I dont understand whats the problem...
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oroto1
      Thanks guys !

i just found an email in my junk mail asking for an id check.

problem solved.
      No worries :)

Regards,

Kyle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont understand Why I didnt passed the ID check I uploaded a passport and im 25 years old and I live in UK.

OR is it because my nationality is lithuanian if it is I couuld send my proof of adress I dont understand whats the problem...

Hey gbern,

Because your nationality is Lithuanian, shouldn't mean you don't receive
      free starting capital. Nor the fact you are from UK. Have you followed all the steps? Where are you up to?
      Has support contacted you?

Regards,

Kyle.