New status system.

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Ok what so its the best 28 days from the last 42 or something?

Why have a droped to silver? I mean i have days in my points display of like 60.4 strategy points & 57.3 etc but there not highlighted in green. But i have days that show as 0.00 that ARE highlighted in green. Serriously wtf????
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey PocketAcesJohn,

How long does your status last? In order to calculate the StrategyPoints which determine your status, we follow these three steps: * We consider your overall StrategyPoints for the last 42 days * We detect a continuous period of 28 days in which you gained the most StrategyPoints * The total number of points for this period determines your status This means that if you move up to a higher status level, you won't move back down for at least two weeks. Your StrategyPoints are updated automatically on a daily basis. There may be minor exceptions depending on how quickly we receive updates from your poker room(s).

Not sure why your 0.00 days would be green.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      How long does your status last? In order to calculate the StrategyPoints which determine your status, we follow these three steps: * We consider your overall StrategyPoints for the last 42 days * We detect a continuous period of 28 days in which you gained the most StrategyPoints * The total number of points for this period determines your status This means that if you move up to a higher status level, you won't move back down for at least two weeks. Your StrategyPoints are updated automatically on a daily basis. There may be minor exceptions depending on how quickly we receive updates from your poker room(s).

continuous period has to be continuous. It doesn't cherry pick the best 28 days out of the 42 but slides it around that window to find the largest total.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by justkyle88

continuous period has to be continuous. It doesn't cherry pick the best 28 days out of the 42 but slides it around that window to find the largest total.
      Oh ok, that explains it thanks =) I may even drop to bronzze then lol. I stoped playing at a tracked site for awhile, but then i went crawling back to Full-Tilt only 2days ago (as i always end up doing when i venture the waters of "other" poker rooms) =)