Graph software?

• alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered before, but the search option in the forum doesn't give me helpful results on anything I look for.

What graph software should I use? I want to make one of those graphs showing progression I see on so many posts.

Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      PokerTracker, Holdem Manager, PokerStrategy Elephant
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Go for Elephant.

You can download it off this site and even after the trial expires you still retain some basic functions, also, at 1000PS points you unlock the full version.

Once you'll have the cash to spare then you can decide to get HEM or PT3.

Personally I've tried them all and eventually I've decided to buy HEM for the small stackes, covers up to NL50 and 22$sng, by the time you'll need to pass those limits surely won't be an issue spending a few more bucks to upgrade it.
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Thanks for the feedback, installing Elefant now. I thought I couldn't get it yet. I had read somewhere that I needed 1000 points to get the license, so I thought it wasn't available without that.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      The first version you get is a trial. But even after the trial expires you can still use all the most important features. And then after you reach x amount of points you can unlock the full version again.