bonus question

• nikitamask
      nikitamask
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.

Yesterday, I have passed the quiz and chose the pokerroom i want to play in. Today i was going through some forum topics and saw that people where mentioning bonus codes. But i am pretty sure that i havent entered any bonus code when registering on the pokerroom, as i have not been asked to. Will that be a problem? if Yes, then what should i do?

Thank you in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello nikitamask,

What poker room did you choose for your starting capital?

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • nikitamask
      nikitamask
      Bronze
      everest
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello nikitamask,

You will be fine as Everest is one of the rooms where you don't need to enter a code.

As long as you downloaded the software via our link and entered your information, including screen name, as requested then everything should be fine.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Hi Nikita,

a personal suggestion about Everest since I've started playing there myself 3 weeks ago.

After your starting capital has been received you might want to check out their welcome bonus. With any deposit, even with the minimum $5 deposit, you unlock a $200 deposit bonus clearable in a month, unlocked live at a rate of $0.004 per SummitPoint.

Might be worth making maybe just the minimum deposit of $5 to unlock it, then you can either keep your money there or if you prefer to don't have any of your money deposited you can simply withdraw the $5 back as soon as the deposit bonus is confirmed to your account.
    • nikitamask
      nikitamask
      Bronze
      thank you guys for attention and tips. My 50 bonus was issued today, nice suprise i was sure it will take much longer.

Thank you