[NL2-NL10] NL10 3 limps from BB/SB

• Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Hand 1:
      0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,05, BB checks.

Too loose with calling? MP2 already called, so I'm probably not having good odds

Flop: ($0,30) Q:diamond: , K:diamond: , T:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,60, 2 folds.

The right amount to bet? I had 2 pair, but the board was really drawy, I wanted to overbet to try to get draws out. Was a pot bet better?

Final Pot: $0,90

Hand 2:
      0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , T:spade:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, 4 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,25) 7:club: , 2:heart: , K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,10, Hero calls $0,10.

Although the strategy says to fold without a made hand, I found top pair with average kicker enough to call a minraise

Turn: ($0,45) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,30, MP2 calls $0,30.

2/3 pot bet, should I have bet more because of the flushdraw?

River: ($1,05) 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,25 (All-In), MP2 folds.

I was pretty sure I had the best hand here, was going allin just a bit too much? That's how I feel when I review the hand

Final Pot: $2,30

Hand 3:

0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:heart: , A:heart:
      4 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, 2 folds, BU calls $0,10, Hero calls $0,05, BB checks.

Even though there were 2 limpers, I don't think you can fold ATs for just $0.05

Flop: ($0,40) T:diamond: , 3:spade: , 4:heart: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0,26, BB raises to $0,60, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,34.

According to the strategy I had a made hand, and because nobody raised preflop I thought I had the best hand. When the BB raised I didn't really know what to do, because he was BB before the flop he could have almost any hand except overpairs. I thought a call was the smartest, but reviewing I think I should have raised to let him pay for his draw if he had 1.

Turn: ($1,60) A:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, BB raises to $2,00, Hero raises to $1,39 (All-In).

Got a nice hand now, thought I had the best hand so I only bet 2/3 pot. Now I see the ace could have made his straight I don't like the bet as when he raised I just had to go allin, and so I had no choice when he raised.

River: ($4,99) 8:club:

Final Pot: $4,99

Already thanks for answering, but just 1 last question.
      When you're SB with which range of hands should you call? and how much does it depend on the amount of limpers
  • 3 replies
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hand 1.)
      Please fold hands like these preflop.
      Like played on the Flop I like it.

Hand 2.)
      Good.

Hand 3.)
      The reason why you should fold hands like this is to avoid difficult postflop decisions like these. But postflop I like it, but here you can move All-In on the Turn.

I complete in the SB for 7:1 with Pocket Pairs. In the Button I complete Pocket Pairs for 9:1 when the Blinds are not aggressive. And I only play them on set Value.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      1) You might consider calling pre-flop with QTs, but QTo- itś better fold if there aren´t 3-4 limpers (then you have to call just for pot odds)
      2) Lead out with top kicker. If you don´t never bet on HU, then´ll loose eventually a lot money. You could bet turn smt like 0,40, but 0,30 is also fine. To the opponent it is just strange, that you check/called flop and then bet out turn- that shows very good strength. In NL 10 level, there should be enough bad callers, who calls that turn bet. You might consider betting river half pot size, but in big stack it doesn´t matter much for big stack(please post next time alse the stacks- press once on the stacks button on Grabem)
      3) You could bet 0,30 or even pot on the flop. You should ask yourself what kind of hands BB could re-raise. On that flop, he could really hold anything and here it is very important to know if he is aggressive or passive. If you have seen him re-raising with draw or top pair, then move all-in on the flop. If he seems passive, solid player, then you have to call his min-reraise and on the turn you want to go all-in. I think that your bet/all-in was fine here.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Thanks, and sorry about the stacks, only found out how to put on those options yesterday