Should I get a HUD for Rush?

• 9 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey tazn,

If you have a HUD while playing poker you will be able to get a better feel for the players you are playing against. Although with rush poker you are playing different people every hand so it is going to take a long time to build a database. I would recommend that you get a HUD but you won't see it helping you immediately.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      If you only play hud i wouldn't get one. I doubt you could get enough stats for them to actualy be useful...
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      After 4-tabling Rush for about an hour there is plenty of information for hud reads on regulars and other 4-tablers.

I also find that just knowing if you have or haven't had any history with a player is information in of itself.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Tried it with Poker Tracker, but it always displays the stats for the players from the previous hand, which is worse than useless!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Tried it with Poker Tracker, but it always displays the stats for the players from the previous hand, which is worse than useless!
      It works fine 4-tabling. Pops up stats on the current table within 1-2 seconds. What version of PT3 are you using?
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      The latest as far as I know. Haven't tried it for a while so will have a go and report back. I hope it doesn't work actually, as then other people could work out that I'm raising any two from the cutoff and button and 3 betting any two from the button against cutoff raises! very profitable BTW.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      OK. You're right. It works now. Never used to. Worrying for me, but probably useful too!

Thanks,

jbpatzer
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      OK. You're right. It works now. Never used to.
      I've been using it daily since the day it came out which was months ago now. Kind of hard to say "it never used to" when it always has since support for Rush Poker was released ...

PT3 doesn't use OCR so except for some early performance problems it has actually always worked.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Make sure have 'enable Rush HUD' enabled and turn off auto-rate during auto import. Otherwise its probably your computers fault.