Everest FAQ

• degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

since the FAQ for the site were first written a few things have changed, I was wondering if it could be possible to update it.

I've got everything written down already with link and shots in case you need it, shall I just post it here? Reply to the FAQ thread? Contact someone? You don't need it and you'll verify by yourself?
  • 7 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey degre,

There would be no harm in posting this info. Thankyou for your time and effort with helping us.
      Much appreciated.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      My pleasure Kyle, at times I just get bored :f_p:

How much time do I have to clear the bonus?
      You've got 2 month to clear the bonus.
      The bonus will be credited "live" so you don't have to clear the entire bonus.
      I'm not too sure at which bonus you refer here, but I'm sure that in order to clear Everest Welcome bonus I have only a month. Got a shot somewhere but I must have forgot to upload it from home.
      It's possible that instead the PS code might give 2 months to be cleared, but just in case I'll chuck in a note to specify if there are differences.

Does EverestPoker have a VIP system?
      No.

Does EverestPoker offer rakeback or reloadbonuses?
      No but they have something called "VIP-Summitclub". Find out more about it here

What can I do with my Summitpoints?
      You can a) play Cashgame or SnGs for Summitpoints or b) use them as MTT or SNG buyins (250 Summitpoints equal 1 Dollar).
      With their VIP system it is now possible to exchange SummitPoints for dollars at a rate of $0.004 per SP, with a minimum of 1250SP for $5 upon reaching the first tier (Base Camp) and a maximum defined by your current tier.

http://www.everestpoker.com/en/vip/benefits

Can I resize the tables?
      It is not possible to resize the tables manually, but you can change this entry in the "settings.ini": "Resolution=640x480" to change the resolution. But the size of the cards won't change. You can use the DonkResizer to solve the problem.
      You can now resize manually the tables down to 640*480, but is still suggested to use donk resizer if you multitable.

Is datamining possible?
      No datamining is not possible at the moment.
      It is now possible, I have found the working tools, however, I'll kindly recommend to avoid the practice as, since the tools have been made available, they have changed their policies and added the following line:
      Management defines "Unfair Advantage" to mean the obtaining and/or compilation of any information about other players other than that which the Player has personally observed through Player's own gaming activity.

http://www.everestpoker.com/en/about/policies/terms
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      hehe, you must get really bored.
      Thankyou again. I shall pass this on if no other mods spots this when i get home as I'm at work.
      I get bored too ;)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey degre,
      Thank you very much for the work you put into that.
      We will check the Everest FAQ and update it.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Welcome, my pleasure being of some help :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi degre,

As the other guys have already said, we really appreciate you letting us know of these changes and the time and effort you put into the information provided.

I've updated the Everest FAQ thread now incorporating all your suggestions and tidied some of the font code.

Also added the Everest logo too because I think it's looks nice and helps to promote our partner and also links to the download guide/getting started etc.

Hope you approve, don't hesitate to let us know of any further amendments, corrections or indeed additions you feel would help fellow members.

Once again, grateful thanks for your efforts ;)

Bart
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Nice job Bart, thanks to you for dealing with this :f_grin: