This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Having a bad run

• Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      I am so frustrated!

This past week or so I have had no luck whatsoever!
      I am down about $40 and I'm getting really annoyed!

I'm only playing $1.20 SNGs so thats A LOT of games that I've lost!
      Im not playing any different and I normally place in the money more often then not, but recently, nothing!

I just dunno whats up!

help!
  • 5 replies
    • jhustincase
      jhustincase
      Bronze
      Variance!keep playing ur a game and sooner or l8er ull see funky results!analyse ur game ...stuff like that!never let a downswing put u down!dont have poor mindset! Aim big! Hf
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      study even more, and post hands in the hand evaluation forum. I've been having bad luck like i've never had before the last 2 weeks. I will run so bad for 2-3 days that you'd start to believe pokerstars is rigged and then win alot again and then run bad again for 2-3 days =|

Just keep trying to improve your game and fix your leaks.
    • Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      thinking i should take some time away before i start getting to that stage where i play super agressive because im too too angry!
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      A few weeks ago i was in the same position as you i had about $140 started playing $2 sngs before i knew it i was back at 50 switched back to $1 games went down to $24. My advice would be have a break, couple of days at least were you don't think about poker, go out with friends have a good time then in a couple of days you will be feeling good when you sit down for poker and will crush those lil fishies.

Well thats what worked for me back upto $200 now and (hopefuly) climbing
    • Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      great advice i think thats exactly what I'm gonna do!