Having a bad run

• Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      I am so frustrated!

This past week or so I have had no luck whatsoever!
      I am down about $40 and I'm getting really annoyed!

I'm only playing $1.20 SNGs so thats A LOT of games that I've lost!
      Im not playing any different and I normally place in the money more often then not, but recently, nothing!

I just dunno whats up!

help!
  • 5 replies
    • jhustincase
      jhustincase
      Bronze
      Variance!keep playing ur a game and sooner or l8er ull see funky results!analyse ur game ...stuff like that!never let a downswing put u down!dont have poor mindset! Aim big! Hf
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      study even more, and post hands in the hand evaluation forum. I've been having bad luck like i've never had before the last 2 weeks. I will run so bad for 2-3 days that you'd start to believe pokerstars is rigged and then win alot again and then run bad again for 2-3 days =|

Just keep trying to improve your game and fix your leaks.
    • Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      thinking i should take some time away before i start getting to that stage where i play super agressive because im too too angry!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      A few weeks ago i was in the same position as you i had about $140 started playing $2 sngs before i knew it i was back at 50 switched back to $1 games went down to $24. My advice would be have a break, couple of days at least were you don't think about poker, go out with friends have a good time then in a couple of days you will be feeling good when you sit down for poker and will crush those lil fishies.

Well thats what worked for me back upto $200 now and (hopefuly) climbing
    • Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      great advice i think thats exactly what I'm gonna do!