$6.35
      UTG2:
      $11.00
      MP1:
      $11.95
      MP2:
      $19.65

Preflop: Hero is CO with 3, 3.
      UTG1 calls $0.10, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.10, BU folds, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.4) Q, T, 3 (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG1 checks, Hero bets $0.35, SB folds, BB raises to $0.70, UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $2.10, BB raises to $19.35, Hero calls $9.00.

Turn: ($30.85) 5 (2 players)

River: ($30.85) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $30.85.
  • 4 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      It's unlikely for him to have a bigger set.

With the minraise and 4betshove i think he has a flush. If you feel comfortable playing in 65/35 situation call. You need 39% to call so it will be -EV.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Thank you for your comment, i could not lay down a set sadly..i couldnt do it even though my brain said he most likely has a flush.....

this is my biggest leak.. i cannot put down big hands, i dont know how to change my way of thinking on them :(
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I'm not that happy getting it in on the flop, since your equity won't be great. Once you 3bet and he shoves - I just call it off though since you almost have enough equity vs flush and occasionaly he will show up with A :spade: J type hands, QT (if he's bad), or random stuff.

You can always treat your hand as a draw when he check/raises the flop.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      I'm not that happy getting it in on the flop, since your equity won't be great. Once you 3bet and he shoves - I just call it off though since you almost have enough equity vs flush and occasionaly he will show up with A :spade: J type hands, QT (if he's bad), or random stuff.

You can always treat your hand as a draw when he check/raises the flop.
      Sounds fine. The truth is since he's in the big blind, it's a lot more likely for him to have 2 random spades than another strong made hand, since you have no idea whether he's capable of playing the naked As like that. Given that I think calling the flop and calling any turn hoping to boat up might be a bit better than going broke on the flop, especially since I don't think it'll prevent most players at these stakes to pay off a big bet when the board pairs. If you disagree about him rarely playing AsX like that, then your line is fine.

Hope it helps.