• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

€0.05/€0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K.
      6 folds, Hero raises to €0.30, BB calls €0.20.

Flop: (€0.6) T, K, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets €0.50, BB calls €0.50.

Turn: (€1.6) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets €1.20, BB raises to €2.40, Hero raises to €9.25, BB calls €6.85.

River: (€20.1) A (2 players)

Final Pot: €20.1.

I have so many outs, like a straight, royal flush, normal flush, 2 pair! And i already have top pair, so it is ok to go all in right? or do i slow play and hope that i get more money in , because maybe going all in scares people away?
  • 4 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      When a calling station raise it means he has a real hand. Most often here it is a flush. Against a ready flush you have 16% and I prefer calling and evaluating river.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      thank you for your comment

I should have kept the pot smaller right? instead of raising i should have called him down maybe ?
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I guess call the turn since you are getting direct flush odds. Don't expect to extract any moneys when you hit though. Quite often you will have less than 9 outs, so fold can't be bad either. Wouldn't shove turn, you will get it in bad.

I might check turn here since Q :spade: kind of kills your value betting potential. You have a lot of equity the times your are behind, so don't want to bet/fold it. Get value from worse hands on the river. Though depending on how much of a calling station BB is, betting 3 streets still might be optimal.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      I guess call the turn since you are getting direct flush odds. Don't expect to extract any moneys when you hit though. Quite often you will have less than 9 outs, so fold can't be bad either. Wouldn't shove turn, you will get it in bad.

I might check turn here since Q :spade: kind of kills your value betting potential. You have a lot of equity the times your are behind, so don't want to bet/fold it. Get value from worse hands on the river. Though depending on how much of a calling station BB is, betting 3 streets still might be optimal.
      This. You always need to count your outs against villain's range. When villain is likely the type to only raise very strong hands, the only outs you have are flush outs. I disagree about us not being able to extract money when we hit tho, to those players a flush is a flush and unless you really spook them by overbet-shoving or something they won't just fold a spade river.

Hope it helps.