ID check failed??

• gohabsgo360
      Well after waiting for 2 days for my 50$ on full tilt, I get a message of ID fail on pokerstrategy, saying they won't be able to deposit my 50$.

I sent them my ID card for the ID check, with all my info, which is exactly the same as my full tilt account and on my card.

I would have liked the week-end to play, but now i'll have to wait at least to the other week-end. SUX A$$
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello gohabsgo360,

Sorry to hear about you not passing the ID check.

PokerStrategy do reserve the right to refuse providing the $50 starting capital, but would only do so with good reason, e.g. if you fail the quiz, fail to pass the ID check, have applied on multiple occasions or for legal reasons (U.S. resident) etc. The vast majority of applications are successful.

Moderators do not have access to your details for your own safety/security and so I cannot tell why exactly you were refused and the customer support team may choose to not provide a detailed reason if it meant giving away some of the security measures that it is required to undertake. I would however suggest contacting them again to explain your concerns and to see if they are happy to provide you with more details on their decision.

I hope this reassures you a little, we really are a very friendly community here and would really welcome you with open arms if you chose to stay and are able to sort out the starting capital or deposited a little money yourself.

Best regards,
    • gohabsgo360
      Well you guys can delete the account, because there is no way, i'm going to make you guys money when you tell me you're going to give me 50$, I pass around 1h creating account on poker strat & then full tilt. Pass 1 hour checking the articles to pass the quiz, another 10 to pass the quiz. And then wait for 2 days to get a stupid ID test I apparently don't pass...

I'm pretty pissed.
    • pokerozi
      this is an outrage!!!
    • EagleStar88
      Poker is all about patience and calm thinking, without it you will not get far.

PokerStrategy is a legitimate company and the offer of free starting capital is totally genuine. We have millions of members who successfully passed the quiz & ID check, received their money and built on it.

It is a requirement to pass the ID check as it states in the terms & conditions which you signed up to. Failure to pass the simple ID check for whatever reason means the free starting capital isn't available, however you could still take the excellent bonus offers, educational material and other benefits of membership by depositing a small amount of your own funds. Believe me, the starting capital is the smallest of benefits available to you here.

You can contact the customer support team to ask why you failed, however please note that they are not obliged to provide the reason if by doing so it gives away any of the security measures it needs to undertake.

If you prefer to sound off without looking into the detail or asking for assistance, theres probably nothing we can do for you.

Think it over and let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,