first deposit bonus

• 8 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey munnpersse

Yes, I'm 99% sure you can still get the first deposit bonus in addition to the starting capital.

I'm not completely clear on your question regarding the first deposit bonus - hopefully this answers your question, if not, lemme know:

When you are clearing a bonus there is a progress meter that shows up on each table to show you how much you have cleared. Please be aware that the first deposit bonus is very diffiult to clear even at the low limits. I failed to clear it playing up to $1/$2 FLHE SH playing up to 4 hours a day - so at NL or SnGs it is going to be a challenge.

As for the portion of the bonus that is paid instantly, you need to contact 888.com customer support to confirm how much you have wagered (ie the sum total of all your bets). The amount wagered needs to be 20 times the amount of the bonus before you can withdraw it eg if you get $100 instantly credited, your total bets need to be $2,000 before you are able to withdraw that money.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      You have to deposit to get your Welcome bonus.

But as Waiboy said it is almost imposiible to clear it.

For clearing all 400$ you need to colect 4000 points in 30 days what is almost imposible if you play at tables below NL100SH.

I am currently playing 8 tables at time NL50SH and i still dont have idea to make first deposit to clear the bonus.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I made a deposit of $250 some time ago and managed to clear the whole bonus in 57 days playing mainly NL10 and NL20 with only about 1k hands of NL50 near the end when my roll had built up.

It sucks that you have to clear the whole lot and can't just clear it in small chunks but with a smaller deposit it can be done.

Knowing what limits I was going to play, I spent a little time working out how many status points I expected to earn over the 60 days allowed before I decided on the size of my deposit and that worked for me (although I will admit it was pretty close towards the end and I had to put in quite a few more hours than I would normally have done just to make sure I got the required points.).
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Yeah but as i know u have now only 30days to clear the bonus and not 60.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I guess this is another of the "benefits" introduced with their update!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      LOL:) ))))))
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      just checked with online support, If You got 50$free, You can get just 75% up to 400$.

It means only 300$, 30 days to clear and 3000 points to get it. No instant bonus part. No increments.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      It depends when you have registered on 888poker, because the conditions change very often.

You can find the actual bonus for news players here: Take advantage of the $300 first deposit bonus

Best regards,
      Hannes