starting nl25

• frankconc
      frankconc
      Bronze
      hello, i want to ask u guys something what do u think about playing micro limits.
      im playing poker about 1 year now. i started on nl2 with only 5$ and move up to the nl25 where i took the money(600) and left 50 for nl2. i had downswing for 2 months so i decided to cash out almost entire bankroll. that was on january. before ive made 34bb/100 in 33K hands on nl2, 19bb/100 in 9K hands nl5,
      13bb/100 nl10 in 65K hands.
      now here is the problem i cant make any more money on nl2 in 20K hands i am making -18bb/100 im strugling last 3 months but i cant get ower
      i read some books and watch some more videos and i think im geting better i understand more and more but my bankroll is getting down constantly.
      i want to deposit 700 and start where i left but i dont know is that good??
      becous i know iwe already beat nl 10 easly but here in nl2 i cant they call way to much and i cant always have the best hand. so what shuld i do???
  • 11 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      I think you have already answered your own question ;)
    • frankconc
      frankconc
      Bronze
      what???
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      it's so obvious..
    • mata123
      mata123
      Bronze
      you are bleeding money at the moment from what you say...the sensible thing would be to improve your game,because you probably make some big mistakes,then maybe you can deposit
      Depositing know will be most likely throwing away money at random people
      Just my 2 cents..
      :f_biggrin:
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by frankconc
      but here in nl2 i cant they call way to much and i cant always have the best hand. so what shuld i do???
      play less hands?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I suggest you not to deposit more than 50$ and make your way to higher stakes.

Try to understand game and try to understand why you play agressive, pot odds, implied odds and of course EV calclulations. understanding that is more than enaugh to mathematically be profitable player on micro limits.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      I suggest you not to deposit more than 50$ and make your way to higher stakes.

Try to understand game and try to understand why you play agressive, pot odds, implied odds and of course EV calclulations. understanding that is more than enaugh to mathematically be profitable player on micro limits.
      Or even on the highest limits.. There are plenty of mathematical players like Chris Ferguson..
    • frankconc
      frankconc
      Bronze
      thnx for commnest =)
      i do a lot of thinking about hand range and look a lot how is my image on the table,
      think about implide odds and that stuff.
      i just dont know. i got 200E from insurance today hehe. i will deposit and try to play nl10 and i will se from there. my stats for nl2 are 18/16 ag.2.7 6max.
      i dont know if i can play any tighter =)
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hehe dont play tighter...play looser:) )
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      i think you should play tight ABC poker at micro limits and start to loosen up as you make your way up
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Originally posted by frankconc
      thnx for commnest =)
      i do a lot of thinking about hand range and look a lot how is my image on the table,
      think about implide odds and that stuff.
      i just dont know. i got 200E from insurance today hehe. i will deposit and try to play nl10 and i will se from there. my stats for nl2 are 18/16 ag.2.7 6max.
      i dont know if i can play any tighter =)
      18/16 is not that tight this is standard TAG reg stats