$10.00
      UTG2:
      $10.40
      MP1:
      $7.90
      MP2:
      $23.75

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, K.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.10, MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $23.75(All-In), MP3 folds, HERO???

Villain is 25/11/1.5 and I`ve seen him do this couple of times before but no one called so it never wen`t to sd.
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Reshove. Especially if he's done it before you only have 1 option. If he shows Aces that's just really harsh almost 240bb deep but there's no way you can get away from Kings here imo.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Mstlc
      Reshove. Especially if he's done it before you only have 1 option. If he shows Aces that's just really harsh almost 240bb deep but there's no way you can get away from Kings here imo.
      Sounds fine, i'm not folding once i've seen him do that a few times. Even if he's actually thinking about what this does to his perceived range (even on some very basic level some monkey villains will realize it's in their interest to do the same thing they did before with AA hoping somebody gets pissed and calls it off), he could be "trapping" like that with a worse pair.

It used to be common a while back for people to just open jam AA every time and hope somebody was ready to call it off with whatever, but I haven't seen much of that in a while.

Hope it helps.