Bad treated :(

• ademrovcanin
      ademrovcanin
      Basic
      Hi earlier this week my son told me about this site since he's an old user. I am normally a Live player but wanted to try some internet poker since I've heard its much quicker and sometimes funnier.

I told my son to contact the support team to check if it was possible for me to open an account and we were told that it wasn't a problem.

I finished my quiz and uploaded a picture of my ID. But the thing is that I received a message that my account was declined. I simply don't get it since i was really exciting. I didn't even receive a fair reason.

So please first you tell me it should be ok and now you decline my account. I feel really bad becaue I feel like I have wasted time even tho I was promised that it was ok to have an account as a dad.

So please Pokerstrategy, what's the problem? I feel really bad treated :(
  • 4 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I have brought up your case with the security team who will now initiate an ID check with you - please check your inbox and follow the instructions given there :)

Hadi
    • ademrovcanin
      ademrovcanin
      Basic
      Hi Hadi, thank you a lot. I have now sent a picture of my ID again and crossing fingers that everything will be okay this time.

Have a splendiferous evening.

Cheers.
    • ademrovcanin
      ademrovcanin
      Basic
      Hi yesterday I made a post of a unfair treatment from your side regarding my application for a $50 Bankroll from you after finishing the quiz.

I have now again been declined and I simply don't get whats wrong? I have done everything you asked me to and I have obeyed every Terms & Condition you have asked me for.

Please if possible send this message to the Hadi or some higher ranked employee. I simply don't get, if nothing changes or you don't give me really good explanation or I will post a forumpost on Denmarks biggest poker forums telling them about this so unfair decision. I really feel bad about this but I feel really bad treated.

Adem.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi ademrovcanin,

I'm sorry to here that you're not eligible for the starting capital. However, the decison made by our Security team is irreversible. For security reasons we cannot disclose further details why you were declined.

Regards,
      thunder