How may i proceed to recover my account?

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Long time ago...more than 1 year made an account with pokerstrategy on partypkr even dont care just to see how the loby is...now accidentaly requested my taf money on party=) ) its normal i think to forget the security question...and also pasword...tried to explain situation to party support but i think they ll not care about...so what do u suggest to do?how to proceed to prove that is my account?i think there weren t any adrress updated but it is suposed that my taff moneys are there....sick situation....i think the only prove was that i send a mail through registered adrress...bleah also my english sucks no?
  • 11 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello cojonel,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

Unfortunately the only people that can help with your password recovery are PartyPoker themselves.

The only other thing i can suggest is that you get in contact with our customer team and explain the situation and if its not too late you may be able to request payout to a different room from the available list.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Requested that and unfortunately many are already there...sended a mail to party so im waiting for answer now...thx aniway
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey cojonel,

I hope you can get the situation sorted out, sooner rather than later hopefully.

The best of luck,
      -Steve
    • Djorkaief
      Djorkaief
      Bronze
      Hi there I had the same problem and I called the support and got the help I needed hope you will do the same gl
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Dooh why i didn t think at my telephone yet?:) ) i m gonna call them tomorow and maybe (i wish) i ll recover my acount?u had same problem knowing just the email adress?:D
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      don't worry if you don't remember the security question and answer, just send them an email from the registered address stating that you don't remember it, if you don't remember the email also call them and tell them your account name, they will help and what is this statement : "tried to explain situation to party support but i think they ll not care about..."
      Of course they care, you are their customer ;) If you have sent an email it can take a bit until they contact you back
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FaTDoGBG
      don't worry if you don't remember the security question and answer, just send them an email from the registered address stating that you don't remember it, if you don't remember the email also call them and tell them your account name, they will help and what is this statement : "tried to explain situation to party support but i think they ll not care about..."
      Of course they care, you are their customer ;) If you have sent an email it can take a bit until they contact you back
      To what email i should write?
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Recoverd!ah look on their page and u ll see an email adress for acount suport or something like that...since now played a lil bit over 700 hands nl 10(i mean 2 tabling:D ....i used to play from 6 to 12...but managed to see a lot of leaks...) and i would say i met poor thinking pasive guys...and lot of callings stations....and its so easy to steal blinds from tagish players.....or i think i watched too many twiceT movies:) ) hiper agresion pay of so easy!:) )l they cant really adapt...
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Got my acc back too, yayyy. =D
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Got my acc back too, yayyy. =D
      good job :D
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Good to hear that you managed to get things sorted out in the end :)

All the best,
      -Steve