2 questions about the first quiz

• QueenBeaver
      QueenBeaver
      Bronze
      Hello and good morning,

it's a pleasure to have become part of this amazing site.

q1: In the quiz, one questions deals with the required bankroll for playing NL4 in SSS. Assuming from my knowledge about the meaning of NL10, NL20, NL35 and NL50, NL4 should mean No limit, 4 cent per big blind. However, the possible answers confuse me: 50$, 100$ and 120$. 50$ is listed in the bankroll management table of the PDF file as the required bankroll for NL10, 120$ for NL20. I am not sure how either a higher limit for NL4 than for NL10 (answer 100$), the same limit for NL4 and NL20 (120$) or a bankroll between the limits for NL10 and NL20 can be the right answers. Can anybody shed some light on this? Did I misread the question? Is there some hidden truth to the bankroll of NL10 and NL4 being equal?

q2: The lowest level videos do not seem to work for me, I get a red error message after the logo disappears. Anybody having a similar problem? I seem to be missing important information which I need for completing the quiz.

Thank you.
  • 1 reply
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      nvm

I don't really get it. Anyway your supposed to have 50 Buyins for a limit. with BSS your buy in is 100 BB and SSS is 25 i believe.