Player stats appear when I press any place in the botton of the table

• DenBra13
      DenBra13
      Bronze
      Hi there

I have a bug in my elefant (newest version 1719). When I play multitables on Mansion, I press fold or press in some place in the botton of the table screen, the player statistic appear every time. The link area that activate the stat is on the wrong place. Should be only around the players name, but is in the most of the bótton.
      It is very annoying and hope it will be fixed soon.
  • 4 replies
    • DenBra13
      DenBra13
      Bronze
      I look to the log and found this line after the import SnG (Elef. vers. .1719)

2010-05-10 18:49:40,711 - 12195329 [17] ERROR PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.Parser: Exception caught in Void PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.PipeNodeBase.ThreadFuncWrapper(PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.IPipeContext): No matching parser found.
      Will put this work item into error queue
      2010-05-10 18:49:40,726 - 12195344 [17] ERROR PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.Parser: Exception caught in Void PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.PipeNodeBase.ThreadFuncWrapper(PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.IPipeContext): No matching parser found.
      Will put this work item into error queue

The import of money tables works fine. Any sugestion about the problem?
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sng Support only exists for PartyPoker, PokerStars and (upcoming) Full Tilt Poker.

Ciao
      Michael
    • DenBra13
      DenBra13
      Bronze
      Sorry, the last jeg posted was to another thread.

Problem here is in the money table at the Mansion site. The player stats appears everytime I press below the HUD-display area on the table. For example, when I press fold or check (antecipately) the player stats appears and I need to close it. to continIt happens a lot of times and it is very anoying. I don't want to see the players stats but it comes up anyway many times.

I'm using Elefant version 0.79.948.1719 (the newest today).
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sorry for the delayed post. Please update to our latest developer version from our Elephant Developer Blog. This issue is solved there.

Please write down your database credentials as you can find them in Help->Info. You may need them once after the update.

Ciao
      Michael