• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

€0.05/€0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, T.
      3 folds, MP2 calls €0.10, MP3 folds, Hero calls €0.10, BU raises to €0.30, 3 folds, Hero calls €0.20.

Flop: (€0.85) 9, 8, 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets €1.00, Hero calls €1.00.

Turn: (€2.85) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets €2.10, BU raises to €6.10, Hero raises to €8.70, BU calls €2.42(All-In).

River: (€20.07) 7 (2 players)

Final Pot: €20.07.

The villian is extemely loose and very very aggressive, with a draw i should have folded against this super extremely bad player?

He bluffs so much and i thought EOSD would be good?
  • 3 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Well first of all if bu wasn`t such lag as you say he was I would try to isolate mp player and end it right there. Limping with hand like JT when facing a lag behind you isn`t good cuz if you get reraised you can`t really call and play oop.

As played I would donk flop and c/c turn and c/f on that river. There are just to many hands beating you even if you hit.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      thank you
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd still isolate the limper with a hand as good as JTs, tho since we can see the stack sizes but not the players they belong to. I'm fine calling a 3-bet from BU even out of position with that hand, assuming he indeed does that often. We can flop decent pairs that you're comfortable calling down with against crazy people and a good chunk of draws which we can check/shove on him too.

As played on the flop I'm fine check/calling. I don't really want my lead to get raised by such a player unless i'm confident i still have fold equity 3-bet-shoving over it, which depends on just how often he's capable of bluff-raise/folding. I'd just give up on the turn, we still have JT-high with a tainted draw and no real clue where was are out of position against that guy.

Hope it helps.