This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

WTF full tilt check disapproved by bank?!

• JohnDavis
      JohnDavis
      Bronze
      Hi,
      i requested a withdrawal from full tilt poker via check. So i get my check, take it to the bank, and deposit it. Two days later i get it back saying it didnt go through. I go to the bank and ask them whats wrong, they say that ITS NOT A CHECK!??!? WTFF! i just emailed support about the situation.
      Has this happened to anyone here??? I hope they send me another check.
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi JohnDavis!

I'd be ringing the bank and suggesting to them in the strongest terms that it IS a cheque and that they should honour it immediately or provide you with a written explanation for not processing it.

And if that doesn't work, start taking names and kicking asses (ie rark them up a bit).

You'll feel much better.
    • JohnDavis
      JohnDavis
      Bronze
      lol, this is nonsense why does full tilt even issue shit like this? i am preety sure the bank is gonna give me a written reason lol, but then what.... in the end its gonna come down to full tilt and what they do
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Why would you want to get a check in the first place? just use moneybookers lol.. What is this the 1800s? xD
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Being American I had to live without Neteller and Moneybookers for a little over two years after they got shut down.

Now that I live abroad and I can have them back I just cannot imagine why anyone would ever use anything else.