WTF full tilt check disapproved by bank?!

• JohnDavis
      JohnDavis
      Bronze
      Hi,
      i requested a withdrawal from full tilt poker via check. So i get my check, take it to the bank, and deposit it. Two days later i get it back saying it didnt go through. I go to the bank and ask them whats wrong, they say that ITS NOT A CHECK!??!? WTFF! i just emailed support about the situation.
      Has this happened to anyone here??? I hope they send me another check.
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi JohnDavis!

I'd be ringing the bank and suggesting to them in the strongest terms that it IS a cheque and that they should honour it immediately or provide you with a written explanation for not processing it.

And if that doesn't work, start taking names and kicking asses (ie rark them up a bit).

You'll feel much better.
    • JohnDavis
      JohnDavis
      Bronze
      lol, this is nonsense why does full tilt even issue shit like this? i am preety sure the bank is gonna give me a written reason lol, but then what.... in the end its gonna come down to full tilt and what they do
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Why would you want to get a check in the first place? just use moneybookers lol.. What is this the 1800s? xD
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Being American I had to live without Neteller and Moneybookers for a little over two years after they got shut down.

Now that I live abroad and I can have them back I just cannot imagine why anyone would ever use anything else.