$10.10
      SB:
      $1.55
      BB:
      $12.65
      MP1:
      $4.25

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      MP1 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, MP3 raises to $1.50, 5 folds, Hero raises to $3.35, MP3 raises to $10.00, Hero calls $6.65.

Flop: ($20.25) 3, 9, 5 (2 players)

Turn: ($20.25) 3 (2 players)

River: ($20.25) 4 (2 players)

Final Pot: $20.25.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows two pairs, kings and threes(K K).
      Hero shows two pairs, queens and threes(Q Q).

MP3 wins with two pairs, kings and threes(K K).
  • 4 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      It depens on the reads you have on him. And about his 3bet range and 5bet push range.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Without a read that he's very loose aggressive I would just call the 3-bet, regs at nl10 full ring likely aren't reraising you MP3vsMP2 with less than AK/QQ+ if even that, a range against which you don't really want to get it in. Plan being mostly to either flop a set and stack KK+ or to get a c-bet out of AK and try to see a showdown.

I feel like people at microstakes overplay QQ way too often without reads against other regs, probably because QQ becomes a hand you never fold preflop in most short handed small stakes games. The truth is no regular is aggressive enough in his early position 3-betting at microstakes to warrant you felting QQ and calling it a cooler when they show KK+.

Hope it helps.
    • adamall
      adamall
      Bronze
      Im not sure if this will get re replied to but some thoughts from anybody. I re-raised because this was the 5th hand I had raised in a row, and I just felt like somebody was playing back at me. I dont think I had played many hands at this point.

Im quite sure this is not a cooler but, given that the chance someone is playing back at more a lot more, does this justify shoving against an unknown or still better to call.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Don't assume people will play back at you until they actually do at those stakes, unless maybe they're aggro fish which are actually more likely to react the way you want to than regs. Most regs are simply playing a zillion tables and don't care at all about what you're doing in full ring games.

Hope it helps.