$4.00
      MP3:
      $1.59
      CO:
      $5.41
      BU:
      $2.88

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, Q.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.20, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.60, BB folds, CO calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.25) A, 3, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, CO calls $0.70.

Turn: ($2.65) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75.

River: ($6.15) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.36, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.15.
  • 2 replies
    • overson
      overson
      Bronze
      Betting the flop bigger like .95 may be better.
      Betting the turn is also a good idea, since if I get raised I have an easy fold, and I keep initiative.
      On the river nothing changed since the turn, so because I was playing it for draw value I had to fold to a shove and am very often behind.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since he has a full stack and he's 4x'ing preflop i'm assuming he's some kind of regular more often than a fish. Given that, even the value in a flop c-bet is somewhat unclear, since that flop is awful for most of his range. Still most of the time it's simply easier to go ahead and c-bet, since worst hands are unlikely to improve enough to pay us off and we'll get into readless guessing games by checking, which often end badly for hero. $0.90 is fine.

I'd also check/call the turn, we beat nothing that can call a turn bet at that point unless villain is somewhat loose and ends up calling against with something like exactly AxJs or another AQ we're freerolling against. I'd just hate to get shoved on and have to fold our TP2K + gutshot straight flush draw. When he indeed bets we're often behind tho, so I think folding the river is fine too.

Hope it helps.