Scoop 2010

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Dear Friends of Pokerstrategy I am going to play tonight the No Limit Holdem low main event of the SCOOP 2010 on Pokerstars.com. :spade:

Because I do not feel that I am good enough for such event I wonder if you may help with some tips and advices on how to play this type of tournament, just to have some more chance and to do not look totally a foul. :D

I have won a ticket for the SCOOP 2010 last winter at one of the WBCOOP tournaments and tonight (1am WET) is the last event with that buy-in.
      Hope to get some help from you :f_p:
      Thx :heart:

SCOOP 2010 on my site HERE.
  • 3 replies
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Play tight aggressive as taught here and you'll do great. Try to avoid all in situations preflop unless you have something awesome JJ or better, AK. Avoid getting dragged all in into a pot where you're not sure you have the best hand.

Are you still in it? I've got 19K chips at the moment.
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Finally doubled up again, right before the 4th break. 32K chips. Only 4000 players left .. should be in the money within the next hour unless I do something stupid or have bad luck.
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Oh well. Out 3289 (2475 paid). I was stupid. LOL. Had AKs, hit a flush draw on 10-3-2 flop. Was involved in the hand vs. a guy that had been bluffing a lot, I thought he was bluffing again here, so I went all in on the flop vs. his raise. He calls and has KK. I don't hit my flush or an A. Oh well.

Equilator gives me 48% for my AKs on that flop vs. 52% for KK. So I guess it wasn't such a bad move anyway, was a coin flip.