Traffic

• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hi,

I want to transfer my bankroll to this platform to clear the 300$ bonus, I read its around 50 000 hands on NL10 full ring which i can do easily in 2 months.

My question is :

what is the traffic like in the evening time? roughly how many NL10 tables full ring are there active at any time during peak hours (evening time in europe) ?

Thank you very much if you reply :f_grin:

and also the rake system, is it that you collect points even when you fold cards or do you have to take part in the pots in order to get points

(dealt or contributed) ?

thank you
  • 13 replies
    • knb22
      knb22
      Bronze
      Right now, there are 32 tables of NL10 FR going on. Rake system is based on dealt hands, so you also get points from the hands you fold.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      wow! thank you so much for the fast reply! thats a lot more than i thought!! :-O

you probably most likely dont know this but if i play 50 000 hands in 2 months to what camp do you think i can get to?

ROUGHLY doesnt have to be exact.. just guess from your experience? so i can kinda guess what kind if rakeback after the deposit bonus i can expect?

thank you very much for the reply
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      There's a calculator on their site that you can use, but you should get surely at CampII.

I've started the past month too late to qualify for anything, while this month from the 1st I've reached already CampI and I'm sitting at 1150SP with about 11k hands at NL10 and 6k hands at NL2, so it's easy done to reach the 2500SP required for CampII.
      Even though 25k in a month might be the bare minimum, try aim for 1/2k more just to be sure.

The bonus also is easily clearable, awarded live as you leave the tables at a rate of 0.004$ per SP, playing some 23k hands of mixed NL2/10 I've unlocked already $75.

Will be a walk in the park.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      thank you so much for the reply!! its kinda scary to move money from one platform to the next but its tempting because of the bonus.

you said 0.004$ per point is cleared live after u leave the table? so you can clear like 1 dollar etc every time u leave the table ? so no 10 / 20 dollar instalments to clear?

what do you personally think of the software? how many tables do you play?

thanks again
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      The SP are collected as you leave a table, so if you leave the table with 10SP collected that's $0.04 that goes immediately in your account, you'll have two pop-ups telling you the first the SP collected and a second for the bonus.

I usually collect about $4 per session playing around 850/900 hands BSS at NL10.

After playing on Mansion, Stars and Poker I can say that this are probably the worst tables, resizing is limited, no autorebuy, betting with the scroll bar is crap and I usually just type-in the amoung, but overall is a good stable software and the only issues I've had have been cause by my own connection.

I 6-table, but at their lowest resolution everything will overlap on my screen at 1680*1050, so to have everything under control I use DonkResizer, you can find the link in the FAQ thread, that will help you resize the tables to something more comfortable.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      thank you :) i cascade tables so huge tables does not bother me. but the auto rebuy does :( but not that big of a deal

there must be a huge amount of fish there.

if i play around 1000 hands nl 10 i hopefully clear 5dollars a day, so 150 a month, so 300 for the 60 days limit on the first deposit bonus.

thank you so much, im going to try out this software :) im also reading your blog and will post once im done reading, thank you!!!!
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      This place is an awesome aquarium, just tighten up over the weekend, especially on Sunday I find quite a few maniacs, but Monday to Friday is regular game.

Sunday I was trashed by impossible calls and I havent blogged since as I was too pissed, but in the week I'm doing an average of a BI a day.

PS. about Sunday, in Italy we say:
      Contro vento ci puoi andare, ma contro culo...

Which more or less translate as:
      You can go against the wind, but not against luck...
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      sometimes sundays are a goldmine, others are hell ... you never know with so many fish.

one last question :

(i dont know how long you are playing at Everest but:)

is it true you get a monthly newsletter with a bonus offer in it ? the offer is based on the previous month of play? :f_o:
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      is it true you get a monthly newsletter with a bonus offer in it ? the offer is based on the previous month of play? :f_o:
      play there from the last summer, never got any offer in email. they only send newsletters informing what VIP summit club level i reached.

good luck with everest. that site in nonsense, by many opinions. But it's really easy to clear the bonus. So if you wont go broke first month you'll be able to get the bonus and GTFO:)
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Nonsense? To be fair, apart from past Sunday that went nuts I've been beating NL10 quite easily... just restarted with a 50$ about 3 weeks ago.

As per offers, having just started I've seen nothjng like that, but they've been kind enough to credit me 10$ when I've sent the details to verify the account :f_biggrin:
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      I got 300 dollar bonus too in my mail (real mail), and I really like this site it clears after u leave each table BUT they dont have auto rebuy which is a BIIIG setback for me cuz its annoying to sit rebuy after each blind on 10 tables lol
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      are you clearing the first deposit bonus of 300, or have you cleared it?? if you did how long did it take you, roughly how many hands and what limit?? (sorry for all the questions ... :( )
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      One correction to my previous statement as I was mistaken when referring to the bonus.

I've referred incorrectly as $0.004 per point about the bonus credited live, this is incorrect as $0.004 is the exchange rate for SP at the end of the month (check here), while the bonus is credited live at a rate of $0.06 per SP earned.

Policies -> Bonus Terms -> 7. Types of Bonus -> a. Incremental Bonus

My apologies, got too many numbers in my head these days and I've confused the 2 values :(