Which Site for SnG low stakes

• SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I intend to deposit a small amount into a site tonight to start my SnG journey on.

I would prefer the site has Instadebit capabilities, but can also do Visa.

Which site is best for me to play SnG's at? I'm not experienced at them, I will most likely start at the $1 45/90 man tourneys, but would eventually of course like to move up higher.

Tried 10 man DoN's at one of my current sites and really enjoyed that as well.

Thanks Guys!
  • 6 replies
    • DiscoNinja
      DiscoNinja
      Bronze
      PokerStars
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      deffo fulltilt man..nice rakeback every week and weak players on low buy ins too
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      the "problem" with full tilt is that it has a high deposit bonus so you should maybe wait until you are able to cash in 600$ or more to use the entire bonus.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I wouldn't recommend stars. There are alot of players, but in general they are alot better then on other sites.

And 45/90 man sng's are swingy as hell. I wouldn't play them with anything less then 100 BI BRM unless you absolutely crush them.
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Thanks guys!

I have an account at FT already.

Put in $20 after work..

so far I've played 6 SnG's ..

(1) 1st place
      (2) 3rd places
      (3) no money

Currently I have 2 more SnG's open and I'm at the final table in both with the bubble already past :)

Really glad I read the SnG articles at work all day, hahaha. Definitely a LOT more confident in my game, and it actually appears to have improved my cash game a bit too by allowing me to be more level headed and muck hands which I was jaded by previously... A10, KJ, QJ all that good stuff. As well as allow me to accept being beat and see what went wrong so I can learn for the future. All in all, so far its been a GREAT night!

Thanks for the support guys!
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Your probably on a heater.. don't be suprised when you bust 10 sng's in a row due to bad luck..

I've crushed the $0,25 45man with 120% ROI, and i stopped playing them probably right before my heater would end. Now that i played alot more of them i really see how important getting good cards is.. I've had sessions where i would run 300% ROI And sessions where i would bust 10-11/12 sng's being ahead everytime i went all in and crushing them so badly. (total i've played about 300 of them with 100% ROI)

I highly doubt you can crush them like i can do the $0,25. Not that i'm saying im great or that your bad. But you just can't maintain such a high ROI in the long run.. good players have like 30% ROI in MT sng's..

Seeing as you cashed 5/6 sng's you are definetly on a heater, if it's the 90man sng's then i really hope you can handle bad beats well when the downswing comes..