pokers VIP stellar rewards?

• Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      just got a message that iv unlucked my first 750 vpp or smoething and i can buy 10 dollars at the pokerstars shop.

is it beneficial to try save these up or should i just unlock those 10 dollars now? not really sure what the right thing to do is.

i just play micros but if its better value to save up another 750 or something to get better value at the shop ill do that.

cheers
  • 11 replies
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      It doesn't matter, you get a reward for each milestone and if you get to 100K VPP you get 1000$ combined. When you cash each reward is perfectly up to you and it doesn't change the value. Just don't forget to cash them out till the end of the year!
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      "Just don't forget to cash them out till the end of the year!"

you mean *before* the end of the year i assume? thanks dude.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Escobario,

Like Dippy said, just unlock them whenever you like.
      No need to save them up. Each time they tell you have unlocked one, just buy it.
      It's only 1FPP :f_biggrin:

Regards,

Kyle.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      hi i have just unlocked my second stellar award BUT:

when i bought my first stellar award i forgot to take note of my bankroll and i thought something was wrong and i didnt really get 10$...

now this time before i bought the second stellar award i wrote down my bankroll amount... the exact amount... i then went into the VIP shop and bought the second stellar award for 1FPP worth 10$ and what do you know..

my bankroll stayed the exact same... so probably twice now i didnt get any money from it ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey wowadvisor,

I have no idea why that would happen TBH.
      All my stellars have been fine.
      Only advice would be to contact Stars.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      well my stellar thing was fine, but i think getting it has cancelled my scoop bonus entirely, which is pretty fking shit.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Escobario
      well my stellar thing was fine, but i think getting it has cancelled my scoop bonus entirely, which is pretty fking shit.
      Getting a stellar shouldn't cancel any bonus's you have.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      hmm thats a bit wierd cos i dont even have the "my bonuses" tab in the cashier anymore.

i asked pokerstars help so hopefully they can let me know what the deal is.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i cashed my first stellar award while i had the scoop reload bonus and it probably cancelled the stellar awards since i completed the scoop bonus
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Ok i found out why i didnt get my bonus, my bankroll is in euro, the stellar awards are in dollars, when i clicked the dollar tab in the cashier it had 10 dollars and 1 dollar cent sitting there and i have to manually convert them!
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Just make sure you unlock them before next year before they expire or you will be just throwing away free money basically.