Hi there

• SirEdwardKnight
      SirEdwardKnight
      Bronze
      I really like your site.I've taken a look arround and it's really cool!I don't meen to brag or something but i've been playing poker(holdem mostly) for a while now so i knew moast of the things I was told before taking the test.Never the less I intend to stick arround long enough to get to the advanced stuff!
      This was me saying hi 'cose I'm not that good at introducing myself.
      I do have one question though : Will the phone check be done on the mobile?
      Thanks for all!
      Vladi :)
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey SirEdwardKnight!

Let me welcome you to this wonderful community of people. The phone check will probably be done on whatever number you entered during registration. One piece of advice i have is although you maybe knew enough already to pass the quiz dont let that make you skip any of the earlier articles each one is important to read and re read as the others!

Good luck in whatever direction poker takes you,

Carl
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey SirEdwardKnight,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Like Extrenal said, the number you entered will be the number the phone check will be done on.

Goodluck and don't hesitate to ask any questions you query.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • SirEdwardKnight
      SirEdwardKnight
      Bronze
      I didn't neglect the basics!I red them all!I don't suppose I know everything!It was a helpfull reminder!Thanks for welcoming me in to your community!
      All the best!
      Vladi