The red line of Holdem Manager

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Somebody may be so kind to help me to understand how to read the red line of Holdem Manager?

I would really appreciate understand what does it mean when the red line is above the green line and when the red line is below the green line.
      Thx :heart:
  • 3 replies
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Are you talking about th red line that shows when you select showdown's winnings?
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      If it's the cash game showdown winnings, the red line is 'non showdown winnings'

It is the amount of money you win without reaching showdown. If you have a red line that is above the green line then you are likely being hyper aggressive and bluffing way too much as this means you showdown winnings (blue line) must be negative, i.e. you bluff a lot and either your opponent folds, the red line goes up or your opponent calls and your showdown winnings goes down

If you mean the red line in tournaments, luck adjusted winnings I think you can ignore it as I believe all players run above it in the long run and therefore if is somehow inaccurate.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      As I am play only tournaments mode at moment (SNGs and MTTs) I am refer to that. My green line is above the red line for the MTTs but it is below the red line for the SNGs. I do not think I am an aggressive player plus I am rear make a bluff as I prefer a more linear and solid poker. So, I really do not understand why it has two different value even if it is the same style of playing. ?(
      Thx :heart: