Do you run bad after you make a withdraw?

• nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      when i withdraw funds from a poker account i always seem to run bad and wenever i make a deposit like a reload or open new account i run good, call me paranoid but was just wondering if anyone has the same happen to them?
  • 32 replies
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      From what I understand its all in the mind because you are more conscious of your BR.

For me, EVERYTIME I have withdrawn, I've been absolutely hammered with bad luck. I personally dont think it has anything to do with in the mind for me, its just straight up bad luck.... I've even had to cancel withdrawl's to save my accounts! thats how bad things have been at points
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      No
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      another worthwhile contribution from you
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Don't recall a time when i ran bad right after withdrawing but did run bad countless times after depositing on new accounts which is complete opposite of what happens to you so it goes against "cash out curse" or "first depositors boomswitch" retarded theories. Shorter version of this post would've been "NO" it fully answers your question and so i did post it this way in order to save everyones time without making em read longish post that could've been summed up in one word. Happy now?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Don't recall a time when i ran bad right after withdrawing but did run bad countless times after depositing on new accounts which is complete opposite of what happens to you so it goes against "cash out curse" or "first depositors boomswitch" retarded theories. Shorter version of this post would've been "NO" it fully answers your question and so i did post it this way in order to save everyones time without making em read longish post that could've been summed up in one word. Happy now?
      damn wish id stopped reading at "no" what a waste of time :f_biggrin:
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Never happened to me as well.
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      BAM! I run like god after my withdraw :f_biggrin:

• nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      there is running bad and being run over, have you ever had any money to withdraw? :D
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      I tipically run bad whenever I clear a bonus or earn a cash reward. Guess it's just coincidence.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nefarious26
      there is running bad and being run over, have you ever had any money to withdraw? :D
      How about let's play nl100HU 2/3 tables on party poker and see who gets ran over?
    • Psderrr
      Psderrr
      Bronze
      Reminds me of the dance off episode of South Park with poker challenges being laid down, Oh it's on.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Psderrr
      Reminds me of the dance off episode of South Park with poker challenges being laid down, Oh it's on.
      haha someones gonna get effed in the A
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by nefarious26
      How about let's play nl100HU 2/3 tables on party poker and see who gets ran over?[/quote
      how about we play HU for your entire roll on the line one table?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Any fish can win one buy in HU i'd have to be total idiot to risk my all roll on that and it wouldn't even show who runs whom over but i don't mind playing u till i bust my party roll @ nl100.
    • Psderrr
      Psderrr
      Bronze
      Do it guys would be fun to watch and I'm bored as, plus priving your more than talk is pretty cool.
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Any fish can win one buy in HU i'd have to be total idiot to risk my all roll on that and it wouldn't even show who runs whom over but i don't mind playing u till i bust my party roll @ nl100.
      ok play nl200 HU x5 and il come play
    • Psderrr
      Psderrr
      Bronze
      You going to deposit before playing him?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If nl200 tonight then 2 tables since i'm a bit drunk, if tomorrow then 3, not gonna play more tbls at nl200
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      anyone taking bets? also do you need a money account to watch tables at party?