Double or Nothing's

• farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I was just looking for some DON stuff, but I could not find any videos for bronze members. Also, the first article about DONs is for silver members. But in this article it is clearly stated that they are perfectly suited for beginners, whereas good players should rather move to other SNGs. Just to quote it:

• Simple, solid ABC poker is good enough for a payout[...]
      • DoNs can be a good way to build up your bankroll when you are new to poker. You will find a lot of poor players and can practice playing standard poker until you have enough money for other variations and higher limits.

I'm just wondering why there is no bronze Articles and videos about it[with a BIG warning that you have to play tight:) )
  • 4 replies
    • Andre
      Andre
      Bronze
      Hey farbwenz,

sorry for the late answer. I´ll try to get an answer on this with the information if and when there will be DON Content for Bronze.

Best,
      Andre
    • Huckebein
      Huckebein
      Bronze
      Hi farbwenz,

we released the DoN article for silver, because it is very long and complex too. Beginners should stick to the basic SnG strategy first. These are basically the 2 reasons.

Your name lets me think you understand german? Then you should watch the new DoN video, available for the Bronze Status: http://de.pokerstrategy.com/video/11501

kind regards
      Huckebein
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      alright, thanks, watched it and learned:) And even more, I found out about PS in other languages, now it finally pays off i learned chinese:D

The article is too long for bronze members to be read? come on that's a bad excuse;) About the topic of being to complex: well I personally think there is nothing easier than just sitting back and watching other players knock each other out, but that's just my opinion...
    • RoyalHope
      RoyalHope
      Bronze
      Hi everyone :) I`m interesting about couching job, so I can record a video about plaing of Double Or Nothing tournays. Also I was trained by the best trainers of mine comunity and with some practise, I can teach people on English, that`s not a problem. In Russian comunity many people plays Double Or Nothing, we have lot`s of blogs and information about it, so if u give me a chance I`ll do my best!
      Thank u :)

If u`r interested this is my video Double Or Nothing 5$ 4 tables English