50$ How long does it take?

• 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

that depends on whether you have to pass an ID check, really - that will usually take several days by itself and after passing that it will take about 48h for the starting capital to arrive on your account.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • Bilionck
      Bilionck
      Basic
      why?
    • milkesrb
      milkesrb
      Bronze
      i found that if i have already party poker account,no matter i passed the quiz i cant get 50 dollars bonus,what shoulkd i do now?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy offers the starting capital on several other platforms (Fulltilt being one for example). I'm sure if you write a ticket to support they will allow you to transfer the $50 to another partner room. There is no way to be certain though, but it won't hurt to ask :)

Best regards,

NIVEKii
    • moody87
      moody87
      Bronze
      I think I am lucky because I got my Full Tilt Poker bonus in about 7-8hours no hassles documents/ID etc. Maybe it depends on the poker site you choose? But I am just sharing my own experience, maybe it helps. :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by milkesrb
      i found that if i have already party poker account,no matter i passed the quiz i cant get 50 dollars bonus,what shoulkd i do now?
      Hey milkesrb,

You can choose a new poker room from the available list here and you will also need to contact our Customer Support team as well to inform them of your new choice of poker room for the starting capital.

As long as you choose a room that you have never used before then there shouldn't be any problems.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve