Hello everyone

• Gold3agle
      Gold3agle
      Basic
      Hi, I'm new to the site and I'm basically here to make a big change in my (destructive) play strategy..

I lost 50$ in a matter of days at FullTiltPoker, and I'm actually considering myself not that bad a player :f_confused:

So, here I am trying to figure out what my mistakes are, and to see once and for all how I can make some buck out of internet poker :)

P.S.
      I have experience of about 2 years in non-internet poker, which in fact I'm quite good at... and about 1 year on and off internet poker experience.

So, Hi everyone!
  • 2 replies
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Hey,
      one of the main things you need to know is internet poker is nothing like live poker. I play live at the caisno, and play a completely different strategy because of who plays there (they are all loose fish, so i play tight, and usually online i play loose agressive).
      So read some articles, find a site you're comfortable with and start grinding the lower limits which support you're bankroll!
      Good luck at the tables. :f_biggrin:

~DecMate
    • SirEdwardKnight
      SirEdwardKnight
      Bronze
      DecMate is right. In live play you cand trust your instincts more!'cose your subconscious retains a person's movements , actions and betting patterns! you don't have that in online poker!(not true for betting patterns that are i think the moast important in online poker)!
      Good luck in getting your game in shape and best of luck!