I seem to have broken the site

• QueenBeaver
      QueenBeaver
      Bronze
      Hello,

I seem to have broken and/or confused the site in 2 ways:

1. Learning about the shortstack strategy, I wanted to take another shot at the quiz. However, I managed to get the bigstack strategy quiz on the page where I learn about the shortstack strategy. I seem to have done something unexpected or wrong.

2. At the bigstack strategy page, at the bottom of the page there are some quiz games you can do to test your understanding of the material. However, for me, the quiz stays empty, with only the task ("Mark the 5 strongest hand combinations"), the score, the number of the task and the main menu button visible, however, I can see no cards.
  • 3 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Write ticket to customer support. I think that is the best way to solve such issues.

here is link if u need it.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/
    • QueenBeaver
      QueenBeaver
      Bronze
      Thank you Alan, that is an excellent idea. I have wrote a ticket.
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Originally posted by QueenBeaver

1. Learning about the shortstack strategy, I wanted to take another shot at the quiz. However, I managed to get the bigstack strategy quiz on the page where I learn about the shortstack strategy. I seem to have done something unexpected or wrong.
      Hey there,

we removed the Short Stack Strategy from the initial pathway as the most important sites raised the minumum buyin to 35-40 Big Blinds. Thus the strategy we recommended does not apply anymore in that way on the most important skins.

Best regards,
      Tobias