Hero ($9.20)
      UTG+1 ($6.15)
      CO ($9.95)
      BTN ($7.19)
      SB ($10.08)
      BB ($6.85)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is UTG 10:club: 10:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.35, 3 folds, SB calls $0.30, BB calls $0.25

Flop: 3:spade: 9:heart: 8:spade: ($1.05, 3 players)
      SB bets $1.05, BB folds, Hero raises to $3, SB calls $1.95

Turn: 5:heart: ($7.05, 2 players)
      SB goes all-in $6.73, Hero goes all-in $5.85

River: 8:diamond: ($18.75, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Not posting the results, but they were so weard that I decided to post this one.

Opp: 35/18/2.8/5.0/50 (vpip, pfr, af, 3bet pf,donk flop) over 60 hands

Preflop standart.

Flop: Donking flop should mean something, but as I had an overpair, there were a lot of draws out and I believe he would have 3bet me with QQ, KK, AA preflop, I just raised it to make him pay.

Turn: Hard decision but still he seemed strange guy, so I just couldn't let it go.

So question - what could be his range in your opinion? It seems that I'm almost always behind, I can't see many hands I'm beating and which he could play like that.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say without playing with him, having seen in which spots he donked previously and what sizes he used would be a lot more useful than just knowing he donks 50% of the time over 60 hands.

He could have any decent draws and any decent pair, as well as obviously any set and 98. Going broke with an overpair when in doubt is certainly fine.

When he doesn't 3-bet the flop I'm usually quite happy, as more often than not it indicates a drawing hand or 9x more than sets/two pairs. And I've seen enough fish take that donk/call flop open-jam turn line with draws that missed for me to be fine call it off on that 5 turn once we're there, even knowing 76 got there.

Hope it helps.