hard decision HAND

• Hilptones
      People, what you would do in a situation like this:

it was a double up 8+0.8 USD, where blinds were low, but i got that weird situation where i could lose all chips... this means losing the double up if they hit flush (i was nearly sure one of them had it) or some1 was looking for full house. ^^

please comment

PS: "the wallpaper is a photo on a PATRICE show" :D Heheh
  • 3 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      Thats like the eaisest shove in the world. You'll cripple 2 opponents and go on to cash nearlly always.

If they say have heart draw and spades draw, you'll win 3 of 5 times (aprox).

If one of them has a flush draw and the other has 2 pair you win aprox 4 out 6 (this im not so sure im right on).

But the point is you shove and you win over 50% of the time, and asuming your not a retard (which i dont think you are) When you trebble up you should cash like 99% of the time. so its +EV to shove here.
    • Renmerb
      Seriously, I know its a DON, but folding the A high straight because they may be looking for a house or they may have a flush draw is soooo weak!

The full hand history would help, but it would appear that skyee either limped p/f with the SB calling and you in BB checking, and then a min bet from some one post flop. OR there was a min-raise p/f, and the flop was checked by all. Either way, none of the play represents a big pocket pair which would have hit this board, so I think we can rule out set looking for house. As for two pair looking for set, still no strength representing two face cards, and they have only 4 outs, 3 if they hold a Q. Flush draw is possible, but not very well played if that is the case, real bad board to semi-bluff turn IMO and the bets too big to call.

I think there is a good chance that one of your opponents has a J and you'll split, but you got to shove.

I always think it is a sign of bad players when they hold onto some chips like skyee has, or when they just call when they are totally committed like travelgirl. You may not get a better chance to take them out, so just go for it.

Just my opinion, but, if you find yourself in an awkward spot spend time thinking about how the hand has played out and ignore the chat box. Not only are you wasting your decision time but you are giving away information regarding the strength of your hand.

Hope it helps.
    • CegoPT
      that was my brother:

I saw the hand:
      one of them was bluffing with low poket pair.
      the other had something STUPID IDIOT like "straight 9-K"

May somebody help me learning poker? :( i'm nearly suicide LOL. I WANT TO BE A POKER PLAYER! i know i can make it WHY donks allways make me end up "break even" or down? :)

SEee u guys around