Reward points not loaded

• MichaelMoana
      MichaelMoana
      Bronze
      I have recently started playing and i got the $50 and started playing at pokerstars, howcome i have'nt earned strategy reward points but i have earnt 90fpp points on my pokerstars acc
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MichaelMoana
      I have recently started playing and i got the $50 and started playing at pokerstars, howcome i have'nt earned strategy reward points but i have earnt 90fpp points on my pokerstars acc
      Hi MichaelMoana,

Have faith, they will start to appear shortly as long as you entered the right Pokerstrategy code etc.

It can sometimes take a few days for newly created accounts to be fully set up and tracked, but don't worry all of your poker play is recorded by the poker platform and your PokerStrategy points will be updated to reflect this in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      There also an agreement you have to sign/check to receive points for your play on pokerstars so they can send your information to pokerstrategy.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Don't worry, if you've received the $50, you're tracked - so it's only a matter of time for your points to arrive. Given that you have agreed to sharing your data with us, as explained by Anssi before.

Hadi