discrepancies in winnings holdem manager vs pokerstars cash balance

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      i'm facing a discrepancy in winnings for my holdem manager records vs pokerstars actual balance. the difference amounts to $170.
      i would like to also state that i have always imported my hand history and solely play on a single pc. checking against the play audit report, no anomalous sessions were uncovered, there are however anomalies in winnings.
      i'm currently liasing with pokerstars and hopefully they can fish the problem out. i'm not pointing any fingers, i just want to know what went wrong as i expect that my holdem manager provides me with records that are somewhat accurate.

to the guys who have used holdem manager for their pokerstars, may i know if you guys face this problem? for those who dont keep track, maybe you should start taking note. it is an oversight on my part as i had implicit faith in pokerstars program and hence didn't track. i'm however still inclined to believe that holdem manager is most likely at fault, but what could be the cause? how can pure bookkeeping done by a computer have any faults?
  • 5 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hmm.. these kind of threads sure seem to pop up a lot lately. I hope PS investigates this. As for HM I never had problems with it`s acuracy. Really hope u sort this out as soon as possible.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      Hmm.. these kind of threads sure seem to pop up a lot lately. I hope PS investigates this. As for HM I never had problems with it`s acuracy. Really hope u sort this out as soon as possible.
      really?

well thanks for your wellwish :)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      if you play £ or € tables then in HEM you need to get the latest currency rates in the options ?
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      if you play £ or € tables then in HEM you need to get the latest currency rates in the options ?
      pure dollar :)
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      seems like we have pinpointed the problem to the hands. apparently some hands were not generated by stars or were not imported into holdem. still maintaining contact with stars support, lets see how it can be resolved because the problem is quite an issue