PS Starting Capital Withdrawal question

• h0m1e
      h0m1e
      Bronze
      Hello,

I started to play on FTP with the starting capital and now I almost have the 1k points to release it.
      I would like to know that if I withdraw the unlocked money and then redeposit again on FTP I'll benefit of the first deposit bonus or I'll have to play on other poker site??
  • 7 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      The $50 starting capital counts as your first deposit so you can't get a second first deposit bonus. However, at FT you continue getting 27% rakeback, however, for a deposit bonus you'll have to move your money somewhere else.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Actually the rules changed for Full Tilt recently. You now receive the $50 starting capital and a 100% matching bonus on the first deposit of your own money. Previously you received $50+ a matching $50 as indicated by peche.

I'm not sure if withdrawing the existing balance and redepositing counts though, might need to be your own additional funds. Check with Full Tilt support before you do it to be certain.

One final but important thing - If you opened your account since the 1st May, you must deposit your own money to benefit from the rakeback. Accounts opened prior to 1st May automatically receive rakeback as standard.

Full details are in the Full Tilt and Full Tilt Rakeback FAQ's which are stickied at the top of the Full Tilt forum board.

Any problems, give us a shout. Best regards,

Bart
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      The $50 starting capital counts as your first deposit so you can't get a second first deposit bonus. However, at FT you continue getting 27% rakeback, however, for a deposit bonus you'll have to move your money somewhere else.
      Actually as Bart stated, FTP allow you to complete your deposit bonus up to $600 whenever you want unlike Stars. So essentially you are getting $50+$550 first deposit bonus on FTP and the $550 can be broken up into seperate deposits whenever you like...or at least last time I checked (since there have been some new rules introduced).
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Originally posted by peche025
      Actually as Bart stated, FTP allow you to complete your deposit bonus up to $600 whenever you want unlike Stars. So essentially you are getting $50+$550 first deposit bonus on FTP and the $550 can be broken up into seperate deposits whenever you like...or at least last time I checked (since there have been some new rules introduced).
      Hey guys,

Should I assume that I can not take advantage of the first deposit bonus, given that I got my starting capital at Full Tilt about a year ago (April, 2009)?
    • h0m1e
      h0m1e
      Bronze
      So in conclusion when I reach 1k FTP I will automatically receive rakeback or should I contact full tilt support?
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      You should definitely get rakeback right after you cleared the bonus. But contacting the support should make sense to think about withdrawing and redepositing the money.
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      while i was clearing 50 capital i receiver some $ on fridays(rake)
      but i can't withdraw any cash from FT altho i have over 1.5k FTP and i already bought that T-shirt.
      i think u can only withdraw ur cash if u deposit ur own funds first?