What is fapping and how does it help, while playing poker?

• nepisk
      nepisk
      Bronze
      hi, i just wanted to know, whats that fapping? i think its something like meditation or am missing something? and if it's helpfull, how can it help in your poker game? explain me please ;) will be waiting for comments! BUT WTF, i am not good in english, but in google is written that fapping is like MasTUR***ing. IN this case i dont understand a few people on this forum that have said, that they fap while they get good hand! HEY--> so does fap have other meaning??? if not, ban those people from this poker school, cuz' they makes me feel sick, while reading such comments :O
  • 29 replies
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      haha thats funny
      i'l let someone else answer that though

try google!
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      fapping could be compared to getting a good hand.

• Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nepisk in google is written that fapping is like MasTUR***ing.
      And that's what people here meant.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nepisk
      if not, ban those people from this poker school, cuz' they makes me feel sick, while reading such comments :O
      nepisk proto
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      lol at this thread's name :f_biggrin:
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      Fapping while holding any draw results in a success rate many times higher than chance. This is likely due to this practice's roots in the meditative techniques known collectively as "tantra". Recent research has offered some potential theories for the high success rate exhibited during fapping combined with tantric breathing techniques.

The present working hypothesis behind this phenomena is that the player's brain, while in the tantric state, and while holding a draw, is somehow how able to choose from among the various potential futures the one where the player has, in fact, completed his draw and to will that specific future into being.

There is some question as to whether the player is changing the future or the past, as the position of the cards in the deck was set at the beginning of the hand, before the cards were dealt and intense fapping acting begun. Natural, continuous low level fapping or "fluffing" is necessary to maintain partial erection between fap worthy hands.

Needless to say, further research is needed, but there is little doubt that fapping does result in sticky mice and stained mouse pads.
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nepisk
      but in google is written that fapping is like MasTUR***ing. IN this case i dont understand a few people on this forum that have said, that they fap while they get good hand!
      If it were LIVE it would be a huge tell.. ;)
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gnostradamus
      Fapping while holding any draw results in a success rate many times higher than chance. This is likely due to this practice's roots in the meditative techniques known collectively as "tantra". Recent research has offered some potential theories for the high success rate exhibited during fapping combined with tantric breathing techniques.

The present working hypothesis behind this phenomena is that the player's brain, while in the tantric state, and while holding a draw, is somehow how able to choose from among the various potential futures the one where the player has, in fact, completed his draw and to will that specific future into being.

There is some question as to whether the player is changing the future or the past, as the position of the cards in the deck was set at the beginning of the hand, before the cards were dealt and intense fapping acting begun. Natural, continuous low level fapping or "fluffing" is necessary to maintain partial erection between fap worthy hands.

Needless to say, further research is needed, but there is little doubt that fapping does result in sticky mice and stained mouse pads.

This is one of the best hypotheses I have ever seen :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Wash after use. :D
    • h0m1e
      h0m1e
      Bronze
      Omg Gnostradamus theory is sooo funny,I can't stop laughing :D
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      This topic makes me fap
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u4Jgl8Nc2k
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      troll
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      HAHHAHAHAHAHA :D you really made my day...

.. or maybe it's just funny because it's 6 am and i haven't slept yet...
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      sticky imo
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Good one :D
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I wonder why this thread isn't listed here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/Top-Threads-Of-The-Week_32720 ^^
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      As I understand it, this is something the pros want to keep to themselves. I believe there is an article currently being written up for Platinum members, but this isn't something they want to enter the mainstream. Initial research has shown that there are certain ... 'instabilities' that pop up when two players, with draws, begin intense fapping on the same hand.

Clearly each player is willing into being separate and conflicting resolutions to the hand, except in those cases where both players complete identical straights, for example. The instabilities occur when, for instance, one player is visualizing a ten falling on the river while another player is fapping for an ace. Both events cannot both occur, unless, and here is where things get murky, the universe splits into two separate timelines at that point.

One might wonder how this paradox manifests itself. Consider the setup employed in these fapping sessions. The fappers are not fapping together but rather in separate locations. Their only link to one another is the internet through which they are accessing the poker network. And it is within the internet that the 'instabilities' occur.

Two players simultaneously fapping while visualizing conflicting resolutions, has resulted 99% of the time in network failure, with one or both players losing their connection to the internet. In the other 1% of cases, one or both players were lost within the space-time continuum, never to be heard from again, although there is some debate as to whether they ever existed at all, that perhaps they were playing on a single network using multiple accounts which just happened to get canceled due to TOS violations.

Again, research into this topic is still ongoing and given the unknowns and potential dangers, beginners are warned to exercise extreme caution. And if you do choose to fap and play, make sure you are fapping to the NUTZ.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Gnostradamus
      And if you do choose to fap and play, make sure you are fapping to the NUTZ.
      :D :D :D

your knowledge in fapping is admirable :f_cool:
      keep us updated about any news please..