hello PS

• gamblingdan
      gamblingdan
      Bronze
      Great site guys got my 50.00 on full tilt poker im gona give it a go. I was going to try the sss cash nl strategy. Problem im having is say for example at nl 10 there is only 5 tables that allow a 2.00 min what they call shallow stack. The majority of tables require 3.50 min stack so I guess that means I have only 5 tables to choose from thats going to be tough. Might have to try sit n goes instead.
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey gamblingdan,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Goodluck with whatever strategy you choose.
      Play the game you enjoy the most. There should be enough traffic to play SSS but if you prefer SNG, go for it.

Regards,

Kyle.

P.S. Don't gamble gamblingdan. lol :s_cool:
    • gamblingdan
      gamblingdan
      Bronze
      Thanks justkyle I did get in a nl10 game played 1hr was in 1 hand with 4 others I picked up the blinds with AK . Broke even after 1 hr. The one thing I see imediatley is this teaches disipline. Something I could use.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Yeah SSS really does. Very helpful for people that seem to get bored and play out of what they should.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • SirEdwardKnight
      SirEdwardKnight
      Bronze
      I see poker as a war in which your weaponds are patience , nervs and emotions! If you get impatient your gonna play bad hands , if you go on tilt you'll make dumb decisions just to try to get some of your money back!
      My tip for everyone who is begining to play poker is to listen to music that relaxes them while doing so!(it helps me!)