[NL2-NL10] NL 10 - JKo. Possible fold on the turn?

• DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      IPoker Network $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 696845
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

SB: $9.10
      Hero (BB): $15.50
      UTG: $9.61
      MP: $13.69
      CO: $13.79
      BTN: $10.20

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with K :club: J :spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65) 6 :heart: Q :spade: J :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.25) 6 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

River: ($2.25) Q :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.25, Hero folds

Should this have been a fold on the turn? Possile call on the river?
  • 3 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey

I wouldn't fold the turn, because he bets so small flop and turn. He gives us great odds and it really doesn't look like he has anything too big.

I'd actually look him up on the river. His line is so strange. He bets less than half pot twice and then suddenly pots the river. That's so weird. Besides, since there's two Q's out there, it's less likely he has the Q.

I call and if he does have a Q, I'll note down how he played and never pay him off again :tongue:

Cheers!
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      Hey

I wouldn't fold the turn, because he bets so small flop and turn. He gives us great odds and it really doesn't look like he has anything too big.

I'd actually look him up on the river. His line is so strange. He bets less than half pot twice and then suddenly pots the river. That's so weird. Besides, since there's two Q's out there, it's less likely he has the Q.

I call and if he does have a Q, I'll note down how he played and never pay him off again :tongue:

Cheers!
      Yeah the only thing that worrys me is that fish always bet small untill the river with their made hands and then are like "I NEED VALUE" so bet pot.
      But yeah i see what you mean i could of looked him up.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DecMate
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      Hey

Cheers!
      Yeah the only thing that worrys me is that fish always bet small untill the river with their made hands and then are like "I NEED VALUE" so bet pot.
      But yeah i see what you mean i could of looked him up.
      Do you have any reads / stats indicating that he is fishy?

Well I see fish taking this line alot with a somewhat good hand (I think mostly stronger then yours). I'd rather note this one down, fold the river and take his money with a stronger hand.