A new room....

• Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Well im currently at FT with no rakeback... I need a poker site that offers rakeback, has good traffic between 50nl-100nl SH and decent software. Not too much to ask for :P

Any suggestions are welcome, please comment as i really need some help to decide. :)
  • 10 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      I would suggest Partypoker. Soft is good fast and nice for multitabling. It has no weekley/monthley rakeback but by playing NL50/100 you can get paladium status and change your rakeed partypoints at 24%-30% equivalent of rakeback + there are also promotions going where you can earn some more $ about 10%-20% rakeback.
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      cake poker.
      good for NL50. dunno about NL100 tho
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Uh!? How come on Full Tilt with NO rakeback? ?(
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      i gues he didn't write that code when signed up
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey Swire

Have you contacted Full Tilt support and asked for rakeback? They do have alternatives available whereby you can get rakeback through their preferred affiliate (assuming you haven't previously signed up through an affiliate).

If you have signed up through an affiliate, have you contacted the affiliate and asked if they will provide rakeback?

Just be aware you can't get strategy points through either of these options (ie no retracking of existing accounts via PokerStrategy.com).
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Well i created an account 2 years ago before i new anything about these sites. Ideally i would like to get rakeback at full tilt, but i havent tried to ask support if they could sort something out yet... Im not too sure how i would go about it though if im being honest, if someone has any advice id be happy to listen hehe
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      when i first started i knew nothing about rakeback either then stumbled across a forum one day (dont remember where) with lots of people saying they emailed asking to get their untracked accounts tracked through a certain affiliate they did the same for me and in the email said they could only track me through this one particular affiliate, im not sure if i can mention the name of it but if you just google full tilt rakeback you should find it pretty quick. sign up with them and i think they do all the work for you.

If i am allowed to mention the site someone let me know. Although imo id rather find a new site with all that u want + strategy points. hope this helps
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info ive sent a message to a rakeback site, waiting for a reply. Hopefully someone says u can tell me what that site you used is called.... I really need some rakeback, FT is perfect for me..
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      ive sent you a friends request ill PM u it then we cant get in trouble lol
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      lmao thanks mate, i appreciate it :P